Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijger
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Heya guys,
its maybe a long shot for another too try but hanx for reading though

Characters name:Bijgermaster
Class:Hunter
Race:Dreanai
Level:70
Started playing WoW: december 2007
Played Time on your char:28 hours rufly
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: leatherworking and enchanting
How stable is your internet connection: more than average
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: never checked before

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time.
Monday 19:30-23:30:
Tuesday 19:30-23:30:
Wednesday19:15-24:00:
Thursday 19:30-23:30:
Friday 19:30-xx:xx:
Occasionally we raid on Sunday from 19:30-23:30

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
Applying
The Burning Crusade experience:I know more than the basics about WoW and BC except the raids, the last guild i was
in was more a socail guild but didnt get into raids on dungeons. I hevent been in the raids that are mentioned under here but I am a fast learner and know how too play.
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns:
Tempest Keep:
Mount Hyjal:
Black Temple:
Sunwell Plateau:
Zul’Aman:

General questions

From which guilds have you been a member and whats the you are leaving them or left them?
Remember this can checked

Flea Circus has been my main guild, I have been in other guild but not more than 2 or 3 daysand dont remeber there names. The reason i left flea circus was that there not a guild involved in teamwork, raiding or dungeons, it is a fun guild but just for the talking buisness.

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?

I have heard from allot of people that hunters are easy too play with, but i dont think so.
Planning your attacks as a hunter must be precise and well planned, and i am more a dps person than a tanker or healer.

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your specc.

Hunters are a good dps class and are good helpers if the situation can go bad, I did allot of PuG groups so i know a bit about situations going bad. Mostly my main objective is looking out for the healer and because a hunter is ranged you get a good view of the battle and know when things can go bad or not.

Stats unbuffed: Agi;542 Sta;464 Int:246
Health:8429
Mana:6793
Attack power (Melee/ranged) ranged 1746
Spell damage/Healing power:
(Spell)Crit: ranged 23.72

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the thrick or referring too armory).

Attakc speed 1.95
dps is 371.7

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I count as a dps but also as a look out and check how situations are going during fights, I can adept myself very fast
if anything turns out wrong or goes bad. I want too show that hunter are not just hit and run kind of types but can help out others in a team.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

I'm looking for a guild that can help me learn more, ofcoarse get my gear up, but most important people friendly and are in for a challange.

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?

My name is Alessio Rossetti-Busa, I live in the netherlands/amsterdam, I'm 21 years old, work in a hotel at as a
nightreceptionist (boring job but pays well) and going too start my study in medicin next school year. I do allot in art,
mostly photography but some painting and sculpting aswell. I just moved out of my parents house and live with my girlfriend in a small cubacle (small but fun). Thats more or less what i do and like.

Additional information which you would like too name?

Well nothing more too add, thanx for reading my application hope too hear from you guys.
Hope im the guy you guys can need (even though im another hunter)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm

Im sorry, we've recently taken in a new hunter, and your expeirence and gear is a little toolow for us atm as we prepare for Sunwell, so I cant offer you a spot, good luck with your search for a guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bijger
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Np, thanx for checking my post out though good luck in sunwell!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1