Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BM Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snoopa
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

BM Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: BM Hunter Application   BM Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 pm

General information:

Characters name:Snoopa

Class:Hunter

Race: Night Elf

Level: 70

Started playing WoW: April 2007

Played Time on your char: 97 days 5 hours

Proffesions Primary and Secundary: Leatherworker 375, Skinner 375, First aid 375, Cooking 375, Fishing 273

How stable is your internet connection: My internet connection is good, fast speed and good router

Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: normally between 30-40 FPS

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time.
Monday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Yes
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes
Occasionally we raid on Sunday from 19:30-23:30 Sundays im normally out

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
I havnt done to much Pre-TBC, only a few fun runs with friends since ive been level 70 as started playing after TBC came out.

The Burning Crusade experience:
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: 6/6
Tempest Keep: 3/4
Mount Hyjal: 4/5
Black Temple: 4/9
Sunwell Plateau: none yet
Zul’Aman: 6/6

General questions

From which guilds have you been a member and whats the you are leaving them or left them?
Remember this can checked

TKOTT, Personal progress
Hide n Seek, Guild GM left so guild started to fall apart, i moved on
FTW, i didnt get on to well with some of the officers and members
KEK, Same kinda reason for HnS, GM and many others transfered to another server leaving the guild unable to raid

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?

Hunter was the first chara i ever made on wow and i stuck with it ever since.

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your specc.

Well i have played this class since i started and the same spec BM 41/20 Since i have been level 70, so i like to think i have a fairly good idea of how to play it. I know when to pop trinkets and BW to best effect, always keeping an eye on Omen and try to keep Misdirect up on MT when i can to make sure people cant over aggro.

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 8739hp
Mana:6898 mana
Attack power (Melee/ranged) Ranged attack power of 2111 (with hawk)
Spell damage/Healing power: N/A
(Spell)Crit: N/A

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the thrick or referring too armory).

My current Hit rating is 140, going to upgrade 2 gems and i should be capped, my crit rating is at 28.67%, altho im BM i think its important to have high crit as kill command will be used alot more therefore alot more dps!

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I think i can add another loyal member to you guild, can turn up to all raid times and am very patient person so i wont moan if no raiding spots and i have to wait my turn

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Im hoping Eternals can Help my personal progression in raiding and maybe learn a few tips from more experienced hunters!
Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?

Ok abit about me, My real name is Darren Clarke im 23 years old and im from Sussex, England.
I work full time in electrics/retail and been here 7 years, my boss plays wow so i can occasionally play wow during the day, its also helpful as i can use his mage and druid both are level 70 and i run them thru kara, maggy when i can...fire spec and healer, also when i get time to do dailys leaving evening free to raid! been playin wow for over a year, but also love to go out and music.

Additional information which you would like too name?
I am currently leveling a Rogue, not very high level so if im not on my main and u would like to get hold on me then the name is Snoópa....thought id choose a diffrent name so people wouldnt know who i am Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter Application   BM Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 pm

Good app. experience is good-ish and knowledge of class/talent specs are fine.
Gear level does seem a slight bit on the low side for your experience though, which is unusual.
(Then again Grimax had shite gear when he joined, having done most of mh/bt)
Id recommend picking up the badge gloves when you can btw, theyre a nice upgrade.

One question to you, your ranged weapon, tuskbreaker, has a 2.90 speed. Haste on a slow weapon dosent compensate for just having a faster weapon, and its cheaper on item points that way. So im wondering what shot rotation you use?taking into account your slow weapon
Back to top Go down
Snoopa
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter Application   BM Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:34 pm

im currently using the 3:2 macro, and yea i know the gun isnt perfect im saving for the BoJ bow right now, im over half way....was going to get that b4 i got the gloves.

As to me having lower level gear than my experience, i joined KEK later than the other hunters so my epgp was alot lower and KEK had a fair few hunters so i was kinda bottom on the list out of other 4-5 hunters before i got any loot.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter Application   BM Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:17 pm

good answer Smile
ill get back to you asap
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter Application   BM Hunter Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 pm

Sorry im gonna have to decline, I know youre more than capable of raiding with us, and I know youd fit right in, but the other applied hunter was just as good but had a higher gear level, so for that reason only ill have to accept him. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter Application   BM Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BM Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1