Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:35 pm

heey Guys,

Name: exanagrok
Class: Hunter 70
Race: Dwarf

Proffesions: Mining / Leatherworking
I choose these proffensions as i was Leatherworking when TBC came out as i still had it i kept it so i could make my first pieces of raiding gear at level 70. Eventually i kept its so i could make some nice enchants with it for leggins and alts (twinks). Also i kept it too make and use drums which boosted my dps bigtime.
Mining i took too get my own gems as the where quite expensive. Prospecting ftw. But i am thinking of dropping it and get back too Skinning again so i can level Leatherworking again when Wrath of the Lich King comes out.

Raid Experience:
On my hunter i have raided in Karazhan, Zul'aman, Gruul's Lair, Tempest Keep, Serpent Shrine Cavern and Mount Hyjal. My highest kill in Mount Hyjal was Kaz'Rogal. I have a lvl 70 Shaman aswell which i raided with at start but i changed recently too my hunter. Also i have the Shadow Resistance Neckless from the BT attunement quest.
On my Shaman i have killed up too Illidari Council as resto.

Why do i want too join Eternals:
Well you guys seem like a lot of fun with a good and fast raiding progress where i can fill in great. I know every aspect of my class and can function in Survival specc aswell in Beast Master specc. For Markmanship specc i lack the gear atm.

Armory: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Korganaxe

Something about myself:
I am 22 years old and live in the Netherlands. I have a fulltime job and therefor will never have any homework or stuff. I love too play WoW and love too raid on a high level. I can attend 4/5 raids as on friday i go too the pub and friends.

I saw on the forum you weren't really looking for a hunter atm but i still am willing too take a shot for it. As in the Netherland we like too say.
Nee heb je, Ja kan je krijgen (you already have NO, but you can always get YES)

Waiting on a reply
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:13 pm

korgan lol :p
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Nice application, what time does your mummy send you to bed most nights? Will you be able to attend to the end of raids?
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Korgan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Well i currently can raid the following days:

Monday 19:00 till 23:30
Tuesday 19:00 till 23:30
Wednesday 19:00 till 24:00
thursday 19:00 till 23:30
Friday 19:00 till depends if i go too the pub

And for the record i heared you guys like T4 Helmets so gotten mine yesterday. Armory won't show it but hell yeah i got it... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:16 am

Ok,I took a serious look at this,
gear is quite nice, no major fuck ups, except the meta gem, but im going to assume thats a pvp meta gem as its a pvp helm Smile
your crit is riding quite high and its at the expense of some attack power, but thats not too much of a problem, 1% ish off hit, so with a squid or moonkin youd be fine. and the talent points ae 'almost' in the right places (bestial focus and animal handler need to be maxed Laughing )

Tbh in my opinion this hunter 'should' hold its own in a raid, it wont be top damage, but it certainly wont be bottom, if we're short of a dps, instead of getting korg to respec, his hunter could be a better option.

on a side note, try to grab some more haste, the badge loot is quite good for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1