Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thekingjc
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:59 pm

General information:

Characters name: Thekingjc
Class: Hunter
Race: NE
Level: 70
Started playing WoW: Early 2007
Played Time on your char: 160 days
Proffesions Primary and Secondary: Leatherworking and Enchanting - both 375
How stable is your internet connection: Very Stable
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: I'm not sure exactly - but I've never had problems in raids before. I think it's around 20-30fps.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time.
Monday 19:30-23:30:
Tuesday 19:30-23:30:
Wednesday19:15-24:00:
Thursday 19:30-23:30:
Friday 19:30-xx:xx:
Occasionally we raid on Sunday from 19:30-23:30

I can make all raids except Wednesdays. Which I can make sometimes also, depending.

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
The Burning Crusade experience:

Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: 5/5
Tempest Keep: 4/4
Mount Hyjal: 4/5
Black Temple: 5/9
Sunwell Plateau: 0/6
Zul’Aman: 6/6

General questions

From which guilds have you been a member and whats the you are leaving them or left them?

KEK - Disbanded, near enough.

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?

I wanted to have a pet... i love animals Very Happy

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your specc.

The biggest adavantage is definitely Feign Death... it saves me so much gold Wink

Seriously... hmm. Well.. to provide a high level of damage (BM)

As survival, a slightly less effective damage output, and raid buff.

Both of which I have gear for, and can play well.

These are my current stats as Beast Mastery...

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 10185
Mana: 7498
Attack power (Melee/ranged) 2126 (AOTH)
Crit: 26.22%
DPS: 456

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the thrick or referring too armory).

HitRating - Capped (when possible)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I can offer the guild a regular player, who likes to play this game, wiping or not. I'm committed, and loyal.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Offer me some raids. New content, and fun.

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?

Name is Jamie, I'm 27, and live in Newcastle England. I don't work atm.

My main interests are football (I like both playing and watching) - and WOW.

Additional information which you would like too name?

None that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Pah, pvp gear and SV pvp spec on armory =/ Altohugh pvp without improved stings just frustrates me, so salute to you for having the patience :p

King your gear is a really high standard, and you know what to do with it which is encouraging.
Having seen your BM spec though, I really would have to insist on 5/5 imp. aspect of the hawk. Hear my reasoning on this.
You say the 5th rank isnt so important because you have enough haste, but all the 5th rank does is increase its chance to proc, not affecting the amount of haste the proc gives you. More uptime = more dps, simple as, youre just denying yourself the top spot on a damage meter (and we'd all love to see Casstor get owned more often). Ill get back to you asap
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Killer question, do you support Newcastle united?
Back to top Go down
Thekingjc
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:27 pm

Ronan wrote:
Pah, pvp gear and SV pvp spec on armory =/ Altohugh pvp without improved stings just frustrates me, so salute to you for having the patience :p

King your gear is a really high standard, and you know what to do with it which is encouraging.
Having seen your BM spec though, I really would have to insist on 5/5 imp. aspect of the hawk. Hear my reasoning on this.
You say the 5th rank isnt so important because you have enough haste, but all the 5th rank does is increase its chance to proc, not affecting the amount of haste the proc gives you. More uptime = more dps, simple as, youre just denying yourself the top spot on a damage meter (and we'd all love to see Casstor get owned more often). Ill get back to you asap

With IATOH the percentage for it to proc always stays the same (10%) BUT, the speed you gain increases (by points)... so I could end up becoming too fast. Admittedly, it's hard to know what exactly is too fast. So even with a Speed of 1.86, it might be worth putting the extra point into that talent. However, my argument remains the same.

With 4/5 IATOH - I have a 10% chance to increase my speed by 12% - not 15%. So I was sacrificing a little bit of extra speed (that im not sure I even need) for a bit more pet survivability. To be honest as BM - I would sometimes even only have 3/5 IAOTH and still do very good DPS.

However, if you would like me to put 5 points into that telent, I'm happy to try it.

As for the PVP spec... I was just messing around. I don't normally PVP (Arena) a lot to be honest. Was thinking of going marks for that Very Happy

Ronan wrote:
Killer question, do you support Newcastle united?

Well, I wouldn't say I support Newcaslte, no. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 pm

oh lol, ive managed to mix this up with a different thing alltogether :p
my point still does stand though, depending on framerate and latency, you wont be 'too fast' untill youre under 1.5 speed, due to our static GCD etc. anyhow, contact me ingame and we'll sort out a trial pending a talk ill have with rigsby first Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1