Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application lvl 70 hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostlan

Application lvl 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 pm

In game name: Thorakan

lvl: 70

Class: Hunter

Spec: 0/42/19 = Marksmanship

Sex: Male

Xp-raiding: Had a lot of tips how to raid, have seen brothers and friends raid, and sometimes i've helped them. But I don't have got really xp with own chars.

Raiding times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday @ 19:00-00:00, Wednesday & Friday no time, Saturday-Sunday depends on when i've got to work.

Gear:

Reason application: I would like a serious guild that does high lvl instances and help guildies out

Xp-hunter: CC: verry good & DPS: good

Greetz, have fun and good luck
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey mate very sorry but we are cram packed with excellent hunters and we have ronan too. I am going ot have to decline you for that reason alone im sorry mate. GL in game thou.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:55 pm

Needs a few more points in MM for that spec to be viable too, and im not made of stone Rigsby =(
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Well tbh I wouldnt say it unless I liked you. You annoy me sometimes, but dont stop me loving my friends Smile and ur the best SV hunter in the guild, u know that Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:08 am

Rigsby wrote:
Well tbh I wouldnt say it unless I liked you. You annoy me sometimes, but dont stop me loving my friends Smile and ur the best SV hunter in the guild, u know that Wink

Rofl, im the only sv hunter Razz
Back to top Go down
Jyslin
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 am

Ronan don't be a sissy. We all have our crosses to bear, I'm German keep that in mind ;-).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application lvl 70 hunter   Application lvl 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application lvl 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1