Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest for Wotlk :)

Go down 
+2
Gwenn
Emillie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Priest for Wotlk :) Empty
PostSubject: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:50 pm

Characters name: Emillie.
Class: Priest.
Race: Human (Perception, Every Man For Him Self, 3% more spirit)
Level at time of application: 70.
Played Time on your character: 83 days.
Profesions and level of professions: Enchanting and mining, both low i'm afraid. No
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes I do, 110 in a raid tops.

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work): Within the first month. That's what i'm aiming for.
Mainly I am gonna do alot of quests with my friend Deadyetlól, and we'll be up for dungeons any time!
as my school is only 7:15 - 15 I'll have rest of the day to level Smile

What other characters will you level to 80? I'm gonna level a deathknight, again with deadyetlól, after that I'll level my warlock, not in a rush with these Smile

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - perhaps
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write lastest time you could raid till here) Next morning:)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
Mainly mc, bwl, aq20/bit of 40, zg

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Archimonde killed.
Teron gorefiend killed, even with eternals!
Gurtogg bloodboil attempted.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked
Recently I've been in From the ashes, I didn't like the way they raided, puggin 40% of a raid really tells something Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
First of all I think my role in a raid is to do high damage as shadowpriest can.
Shadow priests strenght has always been to give the party members mana and healing, from my vampiric embrace all party members will be healed by 25% of my damage(having shadow weaving is an awesome thing, it gives 2% extra damage done when you cast a spell, stacks 5 times 2%/4/6/8/10%. And from my vampiric touch 0.25% of maximum mana per second when I deal damage with Mind Blast. (Has been nerfed).

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
11/0/60. going for less threat from my spells which is important for a shadowpriest, not gonna pick imp fear --> sillence as I have right now, and gonna get 1 more point in mind melt, which increases critical strike chance of my mind flay and mind sear.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
Vamparic touch has been so nerfed, I had a feeling they would nerf it, but vamparic touch now isn't really awesome, the damage is fine.. but 0.25% of maximum mana isn't really great, I guess in wotlk it might get better as you will have more mana and that way regen more mana.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A serious raider, that likes a laugh, likes to kill a boss. And love to have fun too.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Help me to see the end game encounters of wotlk, give me memories, and new friends Smile

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Name: Alexander-Michael, I'm 16 years old (17 soon) studying in copenhagen. I live at Amager, Denmark, my interests are football, studying, Next year I'm going on high school look-a-like (A school where you live and study for a year, and can go home in the weekends)

Additional information which you would like to name?
I hope I will get in the guild and I look forward to speak to you guys:)
- Emillie
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:01 pm

Where we second choice ?
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Ronan wrote:
http://ftw.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=727&sid=96b1d98d61f4ffdaa76cc9da22a25dfc
That was an application I made before I even knew that you were recruiting for Wotlk, And then when Dead told me, I wanted to join Eternals instead of FTW, and i've heard some things about FTW etc, and I know Eternals is a really nice guild, I know that because I was in it once, and I really enjoyed that. So I would really like to join Eternals instead of FTW. Even I can't deny that I left it once, wish I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:24 pm

Gwenn wrote:
Where we second choice ?

What do you mean by that Gwenn?
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Emillie wrote:
Gwenn wrote:
Where we second choice ?

Ronan wrote:
http://ftw.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=727&sid=96b1d98d61f4ffdaa76cc9da22a25dfc

There is you answer , Ronan understood what I was saying
Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Gwenn wrote:
Emillie wrote:
Gwenn wrote:
Where we second choice ?

Ronan wrote:

There is you answer , Ronan understood what I was saying

Well I take that as a no - Doesn't seem like i'm welcome. But I did tell you about that application so you know the reason tho.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Its not a no =)
Gwenn was just wondering why there was an open application elsewhere, thats all.
Check this space, questions will follow
Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Ronan wrote:
Its not a no =)Gwenn was just wondering why there was an open application elsewhere, thats all. Check this space, questions will follow
Oh cool, i'm checking it every 30 seconds Smile
Back to top Go down
Grima
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 am

If you look back on the applications Emillie applied here over a month ago before his app to FTW which clearly means we arn't the second choice

Iv known him for ages, hes a great player and awesome guy

wtb Emillie!
Back to top Go down
hendie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:49 am

what grimnab said!
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 am

The main concern thats been raised about you in the officer forums is that youre a pvp'er at heart. Most of these types of players dont have the patience or determination for hardcore pve. Hendie proved otherwise, do you really tihnk you could too?
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 am

Grima wrote:
If you look back on the applications Emillie applied here over a month ago before his app to FTW which clearly means we arn't the second choice

Iv known him for ages, hes a great player and awesome guy

wtb Emillie!

Prolly missed that grim , all I saw was his app at well you know where Razz

Anyhow G/L with app
Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Ronan wrote:
The main concern thats been raised about you in the officer forums is that youre a pvp'er at heart. Most of these types of players dont have the patience or determination for hardcore pve. Hendie proved otherwise, do you really tihnk you could too?

I'm absolutely sure I could, I quitted PvP already anyways, and i'm really ready to go hardcore pve! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:19 pm

No offence but thats not very reassuring. I've been told all these things before and they never quite pan out. I get told every time a PvPer joins that it will never interfere with raiding and it always does, no jokes. Even Hendie has to pass on raids to do arena. So I'm sorry, it's not that I don't believe you personally, I just don't believe proverbial yarn thats always being spun. I honestly don't know what you would need to do to convince me because I've kind of grown numb to the responses. You have all the chump PvPers before you to blame for that.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: No pvp.   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:36 pm

Hey rigsby.
Mate, I gave up on pvp to do pve, I'm not gonna do anymore serious arena that's for sure. the only pvp I'm gonna do is few battlegrounds from time to time, but that wouldn't make me take a day-off a raid.. Grimax keeps asking me everyday to do bgs and arenas with him, but I keep giving him the same answer mate "Sorry mate, but imo pvp isn't funny anymore and I rather pve."
I don't know what to do really to convince you mate, make 3 arena teams, stay in them alone and keep them on 1500? study

Last edited by Emillie on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new answer)
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:57 pm

I'm going to accept you on a trial. It's against my better judgement and the trial can be the shortest known to man if I don't feel you have what it takes. This is your second chance, I don't believe in third chances so if you want it, don't mess it up.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest for Wotlk :)   Priest for Wotlk :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest for Wotlk :)
Page 1 of 1