Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warlock/priest applying for wotlk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelman

warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Empty
PostSubject: warlock/priest applying for wotlk...   warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:06 am

General information: i will not be able to buy / play wotlk when it comes out, since im taking a grade up again now, but i will be able to play it after 2-3 weeks when it came out

Characters name: Steelman
Class: Warlock, priest
Race: Human, nelf
Level at time of application: 70, alt 63
Played Time on your character: 70 days. 46days on lvl 70
Profesions and level of professions: enchanting and tailoring both maxed 375
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): yes my average MS in raids is 200-400 but its not much lag unless i download some music, but i cansel it when im raiding

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)

as i said i might be a little late to get to lvl 80, but when i have my spare time i will lvl as fast as i can, when i lvled Steelman in outland i lvled one lvl each day so from lvl 58-70 i spent like 9 days on that... so hopefuly i will do the same when im able to play wotlk...

What other characters will you level to 80? i have a rogue lvl 70 and a priest 63 i will be lvling to 80, but im not sure ill lvl my priest to 80 before my warlock im still thinking of that

Raid times and Experience: im available evey day from 17 / 18.00 to 00.00-01.00 server time
and my experience now is, TK 3/5., SSC 2/6, ZA clear, BT 3/9, MH 1/5

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - long in the night... Razz
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
nope...

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Highest was when i attemped Mother Shaz'ras (not quite sure how to spell it :S)

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Fusion was the one i was in the longest, i left cause to many people joined and got to social... and there is some others i dont remember

Right now i am in Prophecy, we do good raiding now but i am not sure how the raiding will be in wotlk...

Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? as a lock its the healthstones and soulstones everyone says they need :/ ss plz, hs plz :/ joking Razz hehe as a lock i give good dps, and curse of elements for other spellcasters that have use for it...

as a holy priest im not quite sure since i have'nt tryed him on 70 yet... Sad

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most? the talents changes for locks as i see it is that the fire spec comes back... but i will stay shadow as i have tried it in raids here now it gives me better dps.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't) i dont see anything that have made locks worse... the talents are great, and well not much i can say since i like locks i dont see the bad things with them Neutral

What do you think you can add to Eternals? a funny player that likes to raid and is a fast learner when it comes to raiding...

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

raiding scratch

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Kristian, 16 years old, Norway, wow, got school and job, but wont reduce my playtime, my mom only nags at me if ive played to long without any brakes Rolling Eyes

Additional information which you would like to name?

i understand if u dont accept since i wont be playing when it comes out but some weeks after... Wink
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: warlock/priest applying for wotlk...   warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:11 am

Steelman wrote:
Kristian, 16 years old

Post PIC , trust me it might help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steelman

PostSubject: Re: warlock/priest applying for wotlk...   warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:34 am

Shocked will it now? hmm lol!
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: warlock/priest applying for wotlk...   warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:48 am

I'm going to say no for various reasons:
1. Your answers don't really show you know your class as much as required
2. Can't play for first 2-3 weeks after launch
3. The possibility of being told to stop playing by your mum (at least you're honest about it Smile)

Feel free to try again once you're lvl80 though, we might be in dire need of a warlock then...
Back to top Go down
Steelman

PostSubject: Re: warlock/priest applying for wotlk...   warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:09 am

i think its hard to know my class on lvl 80 since ive never tried it confused and i only get told to stop after 01:00 server time, but i get told to go take a 15 min break outside or something to get fresh air...

and yeah cant play after 2-3weeks after launch have to be a geek at school and home to catch up a whole year...
anyway wish u best in wotlk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warlock/priest applying for wotlk...   warlock/priest applying for wotlk... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warlock/priest applying for wotlk...
Page 1 of 1