Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wotlk appli

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 am

Class: Protection Warrior
Race: Human - <3 Expertise with mace, perception:)
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 73days, 40days at level 70
Professions and level of professions: Herbs/max - Inscription/Minimum. (I'm thinking of level it in the expansion.)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): It's decent, only disconnects I get is the blizzard causing. "World server is down"

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this?
I'm hopeing to level my warrior to level 80 within the first 2-4weeks of wotlk, to do this I will have to put the homeworks after wow!
By questing mainly and do alot of dungeons I believe I can make it within the first 4 weeks.

What other characters will you level to 80?

-- Was thinking of my nelf hunter, level 61 atm. But as you think they are ridiculos and won't let them in the guild :p I'm gonna level a death knight:)

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - No
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Think so
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (All weekend long!)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

--just some lower ones, as mc, zg, aq20 etc.

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
well I'm afraid that in tbc I turned into a pvp madness monster, and I never really got to do them raid instances. Za/kara clear, lol.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Well atm I am in "From the Ashes" but it's not really a serious guild, it's like the raids are 60% pugs, and loot is like free for all.
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

--I feel that fury warriors can increase the damage of the melee dps'ers included the hunters (ranged) by keeping up the battle shout, I am going to get atleast 3points in the improved battleshout/commanding shout, to increase not only my own damage, but the melee dps too.

--Another good talent is the fury talent "Rampage" Which will increase the critical strike chance of all party and raid members within 45yards by 5% which is a huge upgrade. A good thing is to have a high chance of crit as a fury warrior, having a high chance a crit will not only increase you own damage by getting instant slams of your bloodthirst crits, it will also give 5% more criticall chance to the hunters, rogue, enha shamans etc. Which is a really good upgrade for the dpsers.

--A talent you do not always need, but can be usefull is "Furius attacks" which has a high chance to reduce the targets healing reduce by 25/50% (25first, stacks till 50%). This talent is not always needed, but sometimes it can be usefull, in my oppinion it is a good thing to have this talent as the rogues may not need to put on wound poisons for some boss and trash fights and can therefore make a high amount of damage of the deadly poisons too.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

--Well before this latest patch I was arms warrior, I have no respecced for the dual wield 2hand weapon, which is a really great upgrade in my oppinion, you get to auto hit really high and TWICE every 3second, with my high chance of crit I usually crit atleast one of them. Well, also there are some other awesome talents which will increase the damage by a warrior by a huge amount. With the talent "Bloodsurge" you will get an instant slam when you crit bloodthirst, slams has a high amount of damage too, so having this talent will give you alot of burst and when you crit bloodthirst you will not only get the instant slam, you will also buff the melee dpsers with rampage!

--To be honest my specc is a little weird, I specced it just the moment I logged in to this patch, haven't respecced yet. Tho In wotlk I will go for the fury build again, but will be with few changes, which I will consider few hours before wotlk when I'm in my tent outside EB games.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion?

--Recklessness now only increase the crit chance of your next 3 attacks, but as the cooldown has been decreased so much I wouldn't consider this as a "Nerf".
I guess I can't name any negatively changes that warrior has gotten in this patch cus I've only been thinking of the good things, some time soon I will realise that everyone has been buffed and nerfed (exept retris!! Razz) and then I will realise that my character isn't that overpowered Smile

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

-- I am the kind of guy that loves to raid when I finally get to do it. (Noticed few weekends ago, that pve isn't that bad) I'm the kind of guy that spend hours and lot of golds on preparing for a raid. Even if I'm doing my best I will always try to make things better, the resolution can be hard to find tho, but I will find it and one day I will be proud of myself and I will thank the guild that helped me to it! well I love to have fun in the raids, have a joke or 2 when time is right lol, but ofc being serious is important!

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

--Raid spots and a laugh, help me get some gear, make new friends and get memories of happiest time of my wow time/career

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

--My name is Alexander, I'm 16 years old, I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. With my mom and younger brother.
--Well my hobbies are: I like to go partys, be with my mates, make my homeworks and ofc play some wow till my eyes looks like Squares.
--I don't have a job atm, declined because of my age, sad.

Additional information which you would like to name?

--Well I hope that no matter what kind of answer I get, you guys have learned something about/from me, and I hope that if I get in that I will learn something from you.
I look forward to speak to you again, hope for the best, but can't expect too much.
-Regards Dead.
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:15 am

Uhm i'm a bit confused, you say ur a prot warrior yet u list abilities furys and arms warriors have and go on to say you plan on being fury in wotlk

Wich is it ? Arms/Fury/Prot?
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Hey deadyetlol
Nice to see you apply.
Hate to admit this, but I like him, AND hes danish -.-
On a serious note though, the application wasn't bad. We've had soem bad experience with younger members though, the officers will discuss your application and let you know. Keep checking back here tos ee if we have any questions for you though.

Ronab.
Back to top Go down
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:41 pm

I haven't said that I am prot mate, I'm fury warrior:)
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Deadyetl wrote:
Class: Protection Warrior
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:09 pm

Lol, thought I had deleten all the already given answers.. guess I had missed the first one :s
Back to top Go down
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: :9   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:40 pm

I hadn't seen the application sticky format, so I copied another one and thought I had deleten the answers, forgot the "class" one: Fury warrior is my class:)
Back to top Go down
hendie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Decent lad and nice application. Good luck with it mate Smile
Back to top Go down
deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: cheers   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Cheers hendie <3
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Can you tell us what glyps you would use at level 80 and explain your answers please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: s   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 pm

I haven't yet found an interresting glyph for warriors. the execute one is decent for the last 20% of a boss fight. For minor glyph I would pick the battle shout one, to increase the duration of the battle shout, that way I will save talent points, and then I can use them points on something more important.. well for the major one I haven't yet been lucky to find an interesting one, the whirlwind one is decent at some point in trash fights.. But ofcourse as the inscriptors can only reach level 365 yet they haven't got an AWESOME one for warriors, I think I will have to consider this on the leveling trip to 80. I'm afraid thats the solution..
Back to top Go down
Nigthwind
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Nigthwind

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: ss   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:06 pm

The execute glyph is really nice as u say and if an arms warrior is speced into sudden death(which he should be) he can also use execute befor 20% which is quiet nice Smile

Gl on your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:43 am

Give a thorough and more researched answer to the glyphs question and we will accept you for trial. This is your last shot, if its naff it will be a no.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Glyph   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:16 pm

New answer: Well I would absolutely go for the Glyph of execute and the glyph of battle shout.Reason for takin the glyph of execute: Well as I have just respecced to arms for the sudden death which has a 30% to give me an execute after my crits, it would be a great upgrade to have the glyph of execute (as the glyph says: My execute will deal damage as if I had 10 additional rage.) considering I had 90 rage it would deal the damage as if i had 100 rage. (As you all probably know, the more rage you have the more damage you will deal with execute) so taking this glyph and the sudden death talent is a great damage upgrade.
Reason for taking the Glyph of battle shout: the glyph will increase the battle shout duration with 1minute, it's a minor thing, but it will save me few talent points which I can spend in something more inportant, also I will not have to spam battle shout too much Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:38 pm

If a paladin takes Improved Blessing of Might, meaning there was no need for you to battleshout, what would you use instead?

(hint: theres a website which has ALL glyps listen, even level 80 wotlk ones not yet discovered, find it :p)
Back to top Go down
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: shout   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 pm

well full imp bom and full imp battle shout will not give the same amount of Attack power, there is a small different, can't remember how much. But well it's not really needed that little amount of extra ap it's like 1-5more from battle shout.. well what other shout I would use?
I use alot of demoralizing shout, decreasing the damage done of the mob will also decrease the damage taken of the tanks. Other than that I guess commanding shout? Only got those 3 shouts :p
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:14 pm

I meant what other glyph would you use instead? :p
Back to top Go down
Deadyetl

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: glyph   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:35 pm

Instead of battle: I would use bloodthirst as fury, increases the healing recieve of it by 20% gives me quite good healing, it's not that important, but it can keep a healer from 2nd target me and focus on other players.. (This glyph doesn't really seem that good, but not much glyphs are made for dps warriors in pve)..

Well another one I would is: Glyph of Mortal strike, as arms. increases dmg done of mortal strike by 10% but decreases healing reduce to 25% only, I wouldn't use this as only healing reduce in a group.. Depends on group really, considering we would have a fury warrior in the group or a rogue, which we most likely would, I would use it..
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:52 pm

Accepted for trial, on the condition that you really put some extremem effort into learning all your pve rotations and such. Theres lots of stuff to see online for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wotlk appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: wotlk appli   wotlk appli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wotlk appli
Page 1 of 1