Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freaked
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 am

General information:

Characters name
: Freaked http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=freaked
Class: Priest
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: Don't know and don't care - will always be to little I guess
Profesions and level of professions: Tailoring 375, Alchemy 375 - transmute master atm.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Ofcourse, MS around 150-200. sometimes has to reboot because of low FPS.

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)

Im not sure how many XP i need to reach lvl 80, but if I use more than 3W ill take time off work to get it done.

What other characters will you level to 80?

This one and my mage. Up until Wotlk my mage has been my main and he is also the one with raiding experience. I intend to make my priest my main, since I can be take different roles - although atm I like the healing part best. Gives me more freedom since it doesn't really make a difference if you're throwing fireballs or frostballs (or frostfire balls???)

My mage is 375 Tailoring and 375 Enchanting - his name is Coj and I still like the little dude. I have two accounts so I am usually doing daylies with freaked throwing Flash Heals at Coj while he kills what has to be killed - getting the double amount of gold in almost the same time - Also intend to level both with Freaked on follow.

Raid times and Experience:
As I said all my raiding was on my mage and Pre Nerf he is 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 MH 3/9 BT. Freaked hasn't any high level experience

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)

I will guarantee signing up for 3 raid nights a week - 4 is probably doable. Got wife and kids. The days doesn't matter as long as I know in advance and not 1h before start.

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

Nope

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?

Pre nerf it was Shade of Akama (again on my mage).

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

Been in Azeroth Alliance and Tkott. Like them both but they are not raiding guilds - and that is what I search for.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Don't think my class is superior to any other - I am just a casting type of player. We all have our strengths due to raid buffs (fortidtude, Spirit on my part), or we have different abillities (AoE healing as holy or Vampyric Embrace as Shadow). I will play the role needed but as I said I like the healing ATM. If for a raid we need Pain Supression or whatever I don't mind doing Disc for a change as long as I do not have to more than once a week or so.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
I will spec as needed and test out different builds - Blizzard will probably change this over and over again

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

I am doing the same amount of healing as always, so I haven't seen any major differences - don't think it really matters, since I will only be 80 in another 5-6 weeks and take it from there.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
The same as everyone else I hope - focus, being prepared, getting better all the time. Wanting to be the on the wow top kills list

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I love raiding and I can't stand waiting for a buff or for ppl to run in. I want to be there for the first kill and a lot sooner after the Xpack than I was TBC. I believe Eternals can do this.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Name: Henrik, Age: 37, Job: Quantitative Analyst, Country: Denmark, Personal things: Wife and kids. Don't really have time for more than one hobby and guess what that is :-)

Additional information which you would like to name?
Feel free to ask ingame or inhere.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 am

Ill be honest, because you have. I do like you, firstly because youre different to alot of applicants. The tihng that sets you apart is most people choose thier answers to the questions based on what the think the guild most wants to here, you haven't done that. Unfortunatly that does mean there is one or two answers we dont like in there too. Im worried about how often you want to raid. 4 nights a week would most likely be fine, I dont think 3 would though. Also not wanting to respec more than once a week, my paladin respecs maybe 20 times a week, my hunter 5 or 6. Expensive yes, but i admit alot of that is through my choice. And if its a respec because the raid leader requires it, then its generally guild bank funded, so you shouldnt see that as a problem.

We'll discuss your application and let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
Freaked
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Thanx for the honest reply - a few comments.

Even though i will only guarantee 3 raids a week it does not mean that I am not able to raid other nights - it is just that 19:30 is a bit on the early side for guarantieng more up front - I am online almost every evening and history will say around 4 25 mans a week or maybe a ZA/kara run (again on the mage).

Wrt. to respecs it wont be problem - I will respec as nescecarry. As it is now I have not had the need to respec more since i have been shifting between Holy and Disc. I expect to start Wotlk with at least 5k gold across chars - so it is not a money issue. It just so annoying using 50 gold for the same over and over again. The two respecs I mentioned seemed fair becasue I expected a constant role as healer and depending on whether I am raid (kara XP only) healing or MT healing I have tried with different Holy specs (not that different) for instance making sure I have Inspiration for Tank healing or that at least someone has impoved devine spirit for raid caster dps.

Anyway if you feel like using me as both Shadow, holy or maybe even disc - I am all for that. Oh damn two set of gear :-) I ofcorse fully understand that a hardcore raiding guild needs to know who is able to raid and when and that some (high) minimum attendance is required to keep up progress across rolls.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Freaked
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:40 pm

So what's the rush :-)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:22 pm

Hey mate, I'm sorry it's taken so long to answer but the reason for this is we have been trying to look at the viabiliy of you joining Eternals. Your application its self was not bad but the lack of days you can raid isn't quite what we are looking for and the officers have the view we need really active players. By that I mean people that can raid 5 maybe 6 days a week and not 3 maybe 4. I wish you luck finding a suitable guild.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Freaked
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Sad but fair   Priest App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Thanx for the consideration - although I hate failing. Should you change your mind feel free to whisper me ingame as I won't be checking this forum again. Also feel free to delete the profile I created when applying.

Good Luck and Cheers
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 pm

You din't fail at anything mate. You hae a wife and kids and I would trade in WoW for my own family so keep doing what you're doing and know you're leading a richer life than us no-lifers Wink

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest App   Priest App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest App
Page 1 of 1