Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire mage application (Updated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clision

Fire mage application (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage application (Updated)   Fire mage application (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 pm

Class: Fire Mage
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 28 days
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes i have a good MS 70 - 140 (200+ if sever is playing up) Normally around 40 - 62FPS

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)

As soon as the expansion comes out i am going to pick it up then going to try my hardest to level my mage to 80 as fast as i can, So i can do the new raids, I want to experience this expansion alot
I am a pretty fast leveler i can go up 1 - 3 levels a day Smile

What other characters will you level to 80?

--I have a level 28 paladin twink called (Tankadin , Not finished yet) But i will be making a Death Knight and leveling that to 80 after i have leveled my first character to 80, I hear death knights are a
Very powerful class so i would like to experience all the talents and specs for them at level 80 in the new raids and the best one i will be staying with so i can add better suppose to the raids that
I do.

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

Nope i dont have any pre-TBC experience in raiding Sad (Apart from the old 25man and 40man raids cleared them all)

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Karazhan - Cleared (Pre-Patch and 3.0.2)
Zul'Aman - Cleared (Pre-Patch and 3.0.2)
Gruul's - Cleared (Pre-Patch and 3.0.2)
Maggys' Lair - Cleared (Pre-Patch and 3.0.2)
Mount Hyjil - Cleared (Pre-Patch and 3.0.2)
Black Temple - Nope (Would like some experience)
Sunwell - Nope (Would like some experience)
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared (Pre-Patch)/(Up to Vashj in 3.0.2)

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

(Still in this one but want out & ready to leave)
-- Fusion - My spot got taken (no reason got told to me) and the fact that weaker geared players than me got to go raiding (i had more experience)

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

-- I feel that because i am a fire mage i can help the raid members with the change to improved scorch we can now buff the targets for all spellcasters
to receive +10% crit chance which can most certainly help again weak and strong bosses or single targets with either a rage timer or a kill timer.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

-- I am currently not sure about any changes i will make with my spec but my talents will stay with fire as they are the highest damage dealing for the mage class and maintain very good dps and the dots are good for single targets. But i wil decide when i have experienced raiding at Level 80 with fire & Frost.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

-- I like all the changes made to the fire tree but the ice tree has not really had many changes except for a longer water element and a chance to cast a instant firebal (wont make that much damage without its fire talents anyways) so frost is a big downer on the mage class except for in PvP then thats a different story Smile

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
- I am a very king person and i am easy to get on with i am always ready and prepaired for raids i get all my regeants and pots and flasks and wizard oil 1hour before raids start i can also bring a little light on the guild if it is quiet
I listen to commands and stratageys in raiding i take raiding serious i dont mind wipeing i would never leave a raid because we wipe for example (13 times) i will just carry on (even with huge repair bills lol) i like to joke alot by i no when
i have crossed the line, i also and give good advice if needed and if i know anythink aout it lol
I LIKE TO WORK HARD Very Happy

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Name:Marucus
Hobbies: Football on the weekend but other than that i play WoW
Interests: Wow-Raiding all i care about Very Happy oh and my girlfriend but she never bugs me to come off WoW she justs watches me or somethink
I currently am free until september when i will be starting collage but until then i can play WoW 24/7 my mom never nags me i can do what i want when i want Smile
Additional information which you would like to name?

I wish you all the best of luck even if i dont get in / or get a trial Smile
I also have a friend in the guild called Shortazz
and finally my armory

No point in spending like 1000g on gems if WOTLK is almost here saving gold for gems at lvl 80
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application (Updated)   Fire mage application (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Stop posting new apps mate. We get it, you fucked your first up so you made a second which copied alot of my answers from the examples post and now a third time? Please don't post any more and we will get back to you on this one.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application (Updated)   Fire mage application (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:23 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application (Updated)   Fire mage application (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:31 am

I'm sorry but we are going to have to decline you. Although your final app was a vast improvement on ur first; you aren't quite what we are looking for. I won't lie one of the biggest reasons was the 3 apps you had to write, it doesn't show someone in the best light at first. Another reason is we have accepted some other mages on trial atm and are gunna give them a whirl. I reccomend making ONE application at level 80 to us and see where we all stand.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application (Updated)   Fire mage application (Updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire mage application (Updated)
Page 1 of 1