Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit / CoH priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure

Spirit / CoH priest Empty
PostSubject: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 am

General information:

Characters name:PureHearted
Class: Pwiest
Race: Dworf
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 31 days
Profesions and level of professions: alch / tailor both 375
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):i dont really get dc'ed

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)im not sure on how hard it is to lvl 70-80 but i would sayd around 1-2weeks

What other characters will you level to 80?
My paladin Vaxion but he can wait

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes anytime its friday night
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

MC and 1/2 bosses in Bwl

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?

muru killed
KJ escaped his death

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?lost i was on trail, and i failed due to crap gear =(
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
well i can provide a stong healer for endgame raiding and my class and spec has a pretty imba buff or as CoH spec i have a pretty imba AoE thats needed in endgame raids

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
i will change my spec alot in woltk, as i learn whats best for my play style and on what type of bosses we are doing.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)i dont like the new hymm of hope, how are priest healers ment to heal and channel at the same time? =S

What do you think you can add to Eternals? i can give eternals a very dedicated player with experience, and im ready everyday for raids, and new challanges and i always come ready for raids.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?tbh just a fun guild to get some bosses down and some server 1st's would be nice =)

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
George / 18 / England (Hull) / Football, wow, drinking / College student / erm hmm.... they try =) but never win

Additional information which you would like to name?

I hope u dont get too bored reading this.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Pure.
Back to top Go down
Died
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:55 am

NICE guy Great healer done few or many heroics with this guy.
and any way

Gl mate.
Back to top Go down
Purehearted
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?
Purehearted

PostSubject: Re: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:36 pm

thanks m8

/hug
/love
Back to top Go down
Poison Prince
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:37 pm

I just done ZA pug with this guy, good healing imo, he doesn't like me though >.< lol but good luck with your app Smile
Back to top Go down
Purehearted
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?
Purehearted

PostSubject: Re: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 pm

poison i didnt say that i didnt like you, i just didnt like your agressiveness in the raid thats all, but thats how i am, and thanks for the reply, gl with your apply too

Pure
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:34 am

Whisper myself or an officer for trialist spot.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit / CoH priest   Spirit / CoH priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit / CoH priest
Page 1 of 1