Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trigk

Aplication Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 pm

General information:

Characters name:Trigk
Class:Shaman
Race:Draenei
Level at time of application:70
Played Time on your character:40days+ only had it for about 3 months xD
Profesions and level of professions:JC 380/380 mining low but will be 375 before wotlk just repeced
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):yes

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work) 2weeks max i will be on 20 hours a day Very Happy im not sure how long its gana take but i did get to 70 in 12 days play time and that was about 2 and half weeks but to 80 i will play alot more xD, work from home so am on from early till late really

What other characters will you level to 80? eventually a death knight i think just to see how they are played and then a rogue or a druid i have mid level of each 1 so i will see when the time comes

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (most weekends) and to late as am needed
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what? along time ago but i cant remeber it at all i stoped playing just before bc came out

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?cant remeber but i did have tier2 before i quit

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? last wish (just general lack of intrest in bettering them selves
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?alot of raid wide buffs from totems and alot of insanly good healing and the ability to stay calm in crisis (i hope)

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most? its all good im gana be building up some talents while i level and trying a couple of diffrent resto tree's im pritty sure i know which i want though

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)for wotlk i have been checking out the gear and u seem to get more crit chance on pve gear than on pvp which is a big change because before patch wasnt any crit cahnce on pve gear im not sure i like this it meens shamans are going to be more crit reliant which isnt the most reasuring way to heal imo

What do you think you can add to Eternals? a good healer and a nice player with the ability to think logicly and someone who will be on vent during the day for a friendly chat to other members

What do you think Eternals can do for you? a good guild who wants to progress its way to the top in wotlk Very Happy

Personal infomation; Josef, 18, spain, computing, database managment, family will only nag me if its tea time where i can just go grab it and come back so no problems there

Additional information which you would like to name? im english even though i do live in spain i have a micraphone and a clue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Where are the answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:22 pm

After the question marks Gwenn.

-----------------------------------

You mentioned you don't think being crit reliant healers is a good way to heal. What other talents/abilities/skills that a shammy has that will be affected by crit?

Quote :
What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?cant remeber but i did have tier2 before i quit
T2 in The Burning Crusade?

Quote :
What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?alot of raid wide buffs from totems and alot of insanly good healing and the ability to stay calm in crisis (i hope)
ahhh 2 points in crisis management? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:11 pm

ye sorry for the lagg of spaces was doing heroic bot at same time with 1 of your current members xD
Back to top Go down
Trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:13 pm

lagg= lack cant edit it xD not signed up
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:48 pm

Thank you for addressing the completly pointless part. Now can you answer my question?
Back to top Go down
trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Quote:
You mentioned you don't think being crit reliant healers is a good way to heal. What other talents/abilities/skills that a shammy has that will be affected by crit?

well before patch crit raiting was around 12 percent i was worse geared than i am now but it jumped up by an extra 5% after patch and im not sure that having to rely on criting is good because if u get unlucky and dont crit a few times in a row ur going to be losing alot of healing but as shammys heal alot any way without critting now with riptide+chain heal and healing wave + healing way, ofcoure critting is good but as you really only need to be criting 1ce every 15 seconds on the tank you dont need an amazing crit chance to do this to pro acestral fortitude. but im starting to like the idea of seeing alot more crits non the less

Quote:
T2 in The Burning Crusade?

no pre bc this was along time ago before i quit
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:09 pm

My question about crits was to test your knowledge on resto shamans, it was purely to see if you knew all the other talents affected by it.
Back to top Go down
trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 pm

i guessed ^^ dw i know that having a higher crit chance will help raid by increasing armor and activate ancestral awakning when i do crit which heals 30 percent of the crit heal on lowestparty member in range also i take in 1 orb of the water shield so i gain mana so there are a few plus side Wink
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:18 am

U stopped before the release of TBC and just got back ? , wich means there is a gap of like 1 year and 11 months ?
Back to top Go down
trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 am

ye i quit for my last 2 years in school
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:17 am

So now you come back Razz , I wish I could stay away from WoW , freeking drugs it is .

Anyhow G/L with you aplication Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Korgan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:30 pm

jow I know i have left and all but..

Crit:
It's awesome, you don't need a lot but around 20% is cool (lower is fine aswell, but stay above 15%). The reason for this is that every time you crit you get so much in return:

> Healing is dubbeld on that target (with a chain heal its on three targets)
> Armor is improved by 25%
> you get 203 Mana back for it if you have water shield up

The reason you don't wanna have more than 25% is off the way watershield works. If you take damage it activate aswell and returns mana. if you have been critting all this time your water shield will be gone and also you don't wanna be spamming water shield the entire time. The second reason is; watershields that procs has a cooldown to re-activate.
So stacking to much crit will be unneccesary. Also priest can do a armor buff, and mana is gainable in more ways.

Then a new talent Tidel Wave, it buffs your crit rating which is awesome, use it on raid healing to provide you with mana and the raid with extra healing.
Don't use it to heal a single target thats in need off a lot off healing, use natures swiftness for that.

You mentioned ancestral awakakning but you won't see this a lot as you mostly heal with chain heals which will not affected this talent.

The rest off the talent are pretty much straight forward and present themselve.

Riptide will be nice to have. Use it on a tank to help out but remeber that a shamans roll is mostly to heal the raid and not the Tanks (some fights it might be but mostly its the raid).

Ps. you don't need any mana talents atm as off the big raid buffs now. <3 spriests
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 pm

A shamans chain heal can crit on 1 or 2 or all 3 jumps, the 50% heal of the jump before is based on it's none critting heal.

Tidal waves increases haste and healing done on healing waves after a chain heal and has nothing to do with crit. Tidal force however gives you 60% crit depleting 20% each time you crit.

Rigsby

Last edited by Rigsby on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:29 pm

Quote:
Ps. you don't need any mana talents atm as off the big raid buffs now. <3 spriests

I disagree even though i do have huge stores of mana up to 14k when buffed up i still burn through it all on the longer boss fights on numeros ocasions even after using mana tide and potting im down to 200 mana with the boss still around 5 percent luckily i do regain mana pritty fast but it still is worry when ur so low and u know if u dont get that crit off to get some mana back when u heal ur usesless unless ur getting hit a bit and even then u have to heal urself, i think at 80 though this will change as everyone will have amazing store of mana shamans expecting to have up to 30k max buffed which is gana be a huge amout and personly i would like to see me burn through that xD
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Trigk, don't worry, you do not have to adress any of Korgans opinions, he is no longer a member here. Just be patient this might take a couple of days but don't worry, WotLK is still 2 weeks away Wink

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
trigk

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:39 pm

ok np i will keep checking back
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:35 am

Accepted for a trial. Just a note you will be in competition for raid spots against another trialist, we are aimming to keep 1 of you but could end up keeping both or even none. /w an officer for an inv.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Resto Shaman   Aplication Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1