Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shaman resto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baalah

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Characters name:Baalah
Class:shaman
Race:dranei
Level at time of application:70
Played Time on your character:1year played 1,5year rogue
Profesions and level of professions:LW Alchemy 375/375
Do you have a stable internet connection Yes

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this?soon as possible. i play average 35hours a week

What other characters will you level to 80?"rulethemall" a rogue but i,ll play most the shaman

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-00.02 if needed
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

i sometime have a problem to log 19.30 but always try to log ca 20.00

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?MH BT 2SWP

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?SOL. PROSAPIA i failed trail in FTW
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?i have always ben a healing shaman and we are the best raidhealers. also w the new spec.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?friendly and commited dude who like to raid and make progress..

What do you think Eternals can do for you? help me be a better player :-)

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Olsen 33(old) Norway, like to fish interested in boats , married 2 kids, i put those to bed at 1930 the wife like TV. i like Wow i,m going to the last year of school now next year i,m done and i,ll be capitan of ships

Additional information which you would like to name?
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 pm

I could have posted a slightly witty and highly sarcastic post here about the quality of the answers

but I will resist the urge this time!

(Could you answer the questions you haven't answered yet, and why did you fail your trial in FTW if you don't mind me asking)
Back to top Go down
baalah

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:44 pm

I could have posted a slightly witty and highly sarcastic post here about the quality of the answers
hmm, i,m from Norway my English is not the best.

i have not figured out all about the new spec, but i know that i can spec eighter pure heal. ore also spec more to get high rtaid buff/totemspec i guess ineed to spend some Gold and talk to friends try diffrend spec etc..

bad things about new talent: dunno rly. was thinking the loss of downrank,
i have haste gear w 289 haste, before new talent i downranked and spammed chainheals because most is overheal anyway. thought maybe now i go OOM fast w no downranking, but not rly a chance to try because of the ruined raids these days..

but I will resist the urge this time!

(Could you answer the questions you haven't answered yet, and why did you fail your trial in FTW if you don't mind me asking) guess i did not fit in their system ask Oldator.
Back to top Go down
Nigthwind
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Nigthwind

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: ss   shaman resto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:46 pm

IMBA SHAMAN, IMBA SHAMAN! Very Happy

whops caps xD
lol! lol!

alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
Maggy

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 pm

I know this aint my place to reply, but seeing as though guests can reply on Eternals forums I assumed it was ok. Anways Fraternite guild used to jump for joy when this resto shammy logged in every night. Also :O how on earth did you fail trial in FTW; you're one of the best resto shammies I've ever seen lol.

/run
/hide
Back to top Go down
Korgan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi there Baalah,

A few questions for you. I hope you can answer them.

What do you expect your roll will be at WoTLK and how do you see the class evolve?

What do you think of the new healing spell riptide?

How do you deal with your mana on long fights?

What are your totems now after the new patch?

Hope you can answer these questions, pretty basic but the will show me some detail.

Gear wise and experience he seems fit for the guild.

Laters
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Show you some detail lol. An officer has aleady posted above asking for a more comprehensive application. Shall we see if we get one first instead of detracting from the obvious lack of detail in the actual application. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
baalah

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: more innfo.   shaman resto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Characters name:Baalah
Class:shaman
Race:dranei
Level at time of application:70
Played Time on your character:1year played 1,5year rogue
Profesions and level of professions:LW Alchemy 375/375
Do you have a stable internet connection Yes

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this?i hope i make it in a week, but as soon as possible. i play average 35hours a week

What other characters will you level to 80?"rulethemall" a rogue but i,ll play most the shaman

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-00.02 if needed
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

i sometime have a problem to log 19.30 but always try to log ca 20.00

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
not much. sorry

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
SSC not done the lady(wiped a lot tho so i know the fight)
TK cleared
MH cleared
BT cleared
2 SWP

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?SOL. PROSAPIA i failed trail in FTW
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?i have always ben a healing shaman and we are the best raidhealers. also w the new spec.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
the way shamans heal. not only spamm chainheals now, but thats a good thing.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
downrank maybe, but mana regen is crazy now so i dont know .

What do you think you can add to Eternals?friendly and commited dude who like to raid and make progress..

What do you think Eternals can do for you? help me get to lvl 80 rly fast. so we can raid again and also help me be a better player.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Olsen 33(old)
Norway, lwest coast
ike to fish interested in boats
married 2 kids, i put those to bed at 1930
My wife like TV. i like Wow
i am going to the last year of school now next year i am done and then i will be capitan of ships

What do you expect your roll will be at WoTLK and how do you see the class evolve?i love to heal, so i still be a restoshaman.
i think we still are the best raidhealers but we cant only spamm chains.
i also think a good healer need to read Omen and cast a heal before the target actually get the hit.

What do you think of the new healing spell riptide?
not quite sure yet, i guess its good in fights were you have a big meele group and you get the +25% on chainheals

How do you deal with your mana on long fights?before i geared for it and popped mana every 2min. was not rly a problem when i could downrank
geared ca 200Mp5 and then haste.

What are your totems now after the new patch?
wrath of air
Flametongue
Strenght of earth
Manaspring

not rly figured out the new talents yet, but it seems like it is good to cast chain then a lesser healing wave to get the spirit to cast a 1000+ heal on the lowest target.

but i need some time to figure these things out.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 am

Whisper myself or an officer for trialist spot.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

shaman resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman resto   shaman resto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaman resto
Page 1 of 1