Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tallaena Shadow priest.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallaena

Tallaena Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey all.
My name is Nicoline, I am 18 years old, and comes from little Denmark. Well what I can say about myself. I知 living in a small town called Holbaek with my Parents and my younger brother, in the day time I知 a high school student at second year. In My spare time (when not in cyberspace) I just got promoted to goalkeeper for the local girl football team, which I知 very proud of hehe, but unfortunately the season is soon done, so I was planning to look wow up a bit more now where the cold days are on their way, ells my time goes with friends both in and outside wow, homework and of course the football.

In world of warcraft I play my Draenei shadow priest called "Tallaena"
My talent tree is 14/0/47 have most of the time used this build because it痴 what I get the best result of. But of course I'm open for any advices though, if there is need of a holy priest I知 agreeable to spec that but right now I do best as shadow.
In professions I am 375 tailor/ 375 alchemy

Playing Experience:
Karazhan-Clear, Zul Aman-clear, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon's Lair-clear, Tempest clear, Mount Hyjal 4/5, Black Tempe-4/9
(kael'thas I did as holy on my boyfriends char Delta, he is also on the server so feel free to ask about it)

My last raiding guild was SoL unfortunately I needed to stop playing at the time, because of school, where I was planning to take a year In America at college. But my faith would me something ells so it happened with I stayed home anyway. Some days after the evenings became a little boring, so I planned to go in wow again, I was guild less in about a week, and then knight of the templar needed a shadow priest so I thought I would jump in.
I知 still in Knight of the templar at the moment, they have given me a lot of experience I think and where very gently, But as the situations is now I feel a little stuck, the guild leader haven稚 been online for weeks people don稚 know where he is, raiding becomes more and more rare, and 3 of my best guild mates left, So I decide it was time for me now to move on now.

I Know Eternals is a big step from what I normal group and raid for, that痴 why I only can promise to do my best and stay in touch with those many guides flowing around the net for end game raiding. I will always be good prepared and keeping gold stock high so repair bills won稚 be a problem, have a lot of Healing & Mana pots with me and what ells there is needed for the special Boss/fight, As anybody ells I want to see as much of this great game as I can, I like raiding more than anything else. Gear will come in time, but it's not my top priority. If I could Join Eternals I will get to see more end game content, and that will be a big bonus for me, Ells I can only say I知 a Very active and helpful player and I値l be happy to prove it

To do raiding I知 ready to go 5 days at week around 19:00 to 00:00 server time, When it comes to add-ons I知 familiar with ventrilo/omen/dispel add-ons, which we normal use, and of course what you use of add-ons will I also get

Think that was all, many thanks for your time, reading my application, if you want to know more about me or got any tips just shoot me some questions!

I will cross my fingers and hope for the best
Greetings
-Nicoline

Here is the link, hope it works cheers
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:11 pm

We are keen for another spriest, we will check you out and get back to you with either offer of trial or advice.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:56 pm

We don't have a class leader for shadow priests atm and as no one has commented to you, I asume no one has a problem. As I don't know alot about spriests and knowing that we are in need I'm going to accept you for a trial on the strength of your application. /w an officer in game and come prove what you are capable of Smile

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Mine
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Danish \o/
Back to top Go down
Garthas
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Gief more hawt Danish women Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Could be upper outer mongolian for all i care, she's a mana battery
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:13 am

piss me in the ear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tallaena Shadow priest.   Tallaena Shadow priest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tallaena Shadow priest.
Page 1 of 1