Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin ( ex freq )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batten

Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 pm

General information:

Characters name: Batten
Class: Paladin
Race: Dwarf
Level: 70
Started playing WoW: Roughly 3 years ago
Played Time on your char:
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: herbalism 375, Alchemy 370
How stable is your internet connection: Extremely reliable (broadband)
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: Sorry havent really payed much notice alwasy been green Smile never had any trouble

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. Delete applicable.
Monday 19:30-23:30: No
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Yes
Thursday 19:30-23:30: No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:30: Yes

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience? Onyxia, Molten core and tried Naxxramas
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: 5/6
Tempest Keep: 3/4
Mount Hyjal: 4/5
Black Temple:4/9
Sunwell Plateau: 0
Zul’Aman: 6/6

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked
Frequency, left because it has been disbanded/died

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?
I wanted to help other people originally and thought that healign was the best option then i realised how valuable a healer is too a raid Smile

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec.
Extremely mana effecient flash of lights and good for keeping MT alive with the quick change between flash and holy light.

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 8647
Mana: 11313
Attack power (Melee/ranged): 796/349
Spell damage/Healing power: 645/2103
(Spell)Crit: 20.42 percent

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the trick or referring to armory).
Mp5: 253/100 per 5 secs

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A friendly raider who is very active and enjoys taking down bosses, also im very patient and understanding so i never get annoyed Smile

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Give me a chance to increase my gear standard and get back into raiding since frequency 'died' also it will allow me to interact with new characters and also contact old ones from frequency.

I live in leeds (uk yorkshire) and im 16 years of age, Luke Batten (hence the name batten hehe) I study at school and im extremely interested in history and the army as i love going to the army cadets and watching the history channel lol

Thank you for taking time to read my app, hopefully speak to you through Guild chat Smile
Batten
Back to top Go down
holymanos
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: re   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:08 am

2 questions.20.42 is your holy crit and second how much mp5 extra u need to gain 108 mana more cause this is the mana from an extra crit of flash u take back.
gl with your application.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:12 pm

holymanos wrote:
2 questions.20.42 is your holy crit and second how much mp5 extra u need to gain 108 mana more cause this is the mana from an extra crit of flash u take back.
gl with your application.

I didnt understand this, lol
Back to top Go down
holymanos
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: re   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 pm

ok...the 1st question is easy if u r not greek.... whats your holy crit Razz
2nd question is.....how much mp5 u need to gain 108 mana?so maybe he can go a bit higher on crit and lower on mp5 since 1 flash of light crit gives to the paladin 108 mana....
there u go non greeks oO
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:53 pm

As the applicant is non-greek and this being an eglish speaking guild; your questions are more likely to be answered if they made sense Razz
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:44 pm

MP5 is not needed by pallys its a waste of item points, stack crit for T5+T6 switch to haste for swp
Back to top Go down
Batten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 pm

lol i get your questions adn no its nto greek but what about my app ? lol am i in ?
Back to top Go down
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:41 am

Sorry but we are full of some very active pallys at the moment, I'd advise seeking recruitment elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin ( ex freq )   Holy Paladin ( ex freq ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin ( ex freq )
Page 1 of 1