Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apllication hunter slappie

Go down 
+2
Ronan
Rigsby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slappie

apllication hunter slappie Empty
PostSubject: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:55 pm

General information:

Characters name: Main: Slappie, alt: Slappies (mage)
Class: Main: Hunter (BM) / (also i have a mage Slappies (SSC and TK capable)
Race: Night Elf
Level: 70
Started playing WoW:2 years ago
Played Time on your char: 70 days
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: Mining 375, Blacksmith 370
How stable is your internet connection: Very good

Raid times and Experience: I didnt play for 6 months, now its time to raid again. In the 1,5 year i play WOW i was in serenity and hide n seek. We where at Lady Vashj and Kaelthas and we sometimes we did MH.

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. I can raid each day except friday. Friday i can come if needed after 22.00.

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
SSC/TK/MH. Hope to start BT soon.

The Burning Crusade experience:
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
SSC: 6/6
TK: 3/4
MH: 3/5
Black Temple:0/9
Sunwell Plateau:0/6
Zul’Aman: 5/6

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Hide n seek and serenity, now im in knight of the templar. I was in the old guilds with grimax all of the time and had the time of my life.

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec.
I know how to play seriously, i like to raid as much as possible and like to progress.

What do you think you can add to Eternals? A seriously player who can raid many times and always helping others.

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?
i'm 26 years old and i live in Amsterdam ,The Netherlands. Im working as a account manager for a smoking company.

Additional information which you would like too name? I like to raid, im a group player.

I hope i convinced you guys with this application.

Greetz Slappie
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:27 am

Account manager for a smoking company......declined ^^
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:56 am

hang on Smile
We'll discuss your app and get back to you!
Back to top Go down
Itsybitsy
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Itsybitsy

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 am

Rigsby wrote:
Account manager for a smoking company......declined ^^

I think he ment Vodka company.
Back to top Go down
Itsybitsy
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Itsybitsy

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
hendie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Used to be Class lead from when i had my hunter in HNS, good and dedicated player -_-
Back to top Go down
Korgan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi there,

I can't help myself, but your application gives me some questions. As we cleary state we want tier 5 geared players, it is important we don't say no straight away to people but don't give them a easy yes either. So some questions for you Slappie are stated below.

Your built is kinda strange as it is not made to be the perfect DPS/DMG built for a BM, what would you change and explain this to get more damage out of your char.

Items are rather low as you lack some stats. What would you like to improve stat wise and gear wise outside the tier 6 raids? Think of heroic items / PuG raids and badges gear. Don't lean on items which you can get when you join us we like people that show the will to join us especially as WoTLK is around the corner.

Experience isn't really high as you miss experience in Black Temple, but things are learnable but specc wise and gear wise i don't think you are capable of pulling it off as you . But i might be wrong. I haven't put any anwsers in this post as that would be to easy.

Then some thing i think should not be left out while reviewing your application:

You left out information, which we ask for.
Your answers are short and give me the impression you are rather fast then accurate.
All things in your application piont into the direction of raiding.

I do wish you luck with your application don't get me wrong but when progressing in SWP application will be reviewed harder.
Back to top Go down
Slappie

PostSubject: reply   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Thank you guys for the reactions, below some answers on questions of guildies eternals.

My built wasnt for BM in the first place. I will put Agility gems in all slots asap. BM = Agility. Even with this built i was on dps list in SSC/MH many times in the top 3. I tried this spec to make a comparison between agility and ap / crit rating. I dont expect coming to swp imidiately. I hope to get in at BT at the first bosses first. Im busy atm to getting some more boj to gear up some items. Dont forget i didnt play for the last 7 months. i quited to complete my education and get me a fulltime job. I just started 3 weeks ago to improve my char even more. Before this 7 months i was class leader in Hide n Seek when we where raiding SSC and TK and at the end we did some MH aswell. i was in with Hendie and Grimax.

The most important thing is that you know how to play your char, i know im able to do that.

The only thing i can add to this application is that im a dedicated player, serious, but loving jokes once in a while and if i get a invitation i will certainly help as much as possible and wont let you down. i can raid each evening except friday till 10 pm.
Back to top Go down
Slappie

PostSubject: Reply rigsby   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Btw rigsby; i just fill in the needs of the people, we dont want new people to start smoking, but if they do; let them smoke our brand!! Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
grimnub

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Have to use guest acc, not registered yet

Korgan whats wrong with his spec? 2/3 imp hide could go to 2/2 mend pet thats all i see that can be improved
Back to top Go down
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Smoking keeps the MTs alive, so i totally endorse this guys job even if it kills me which it most likely will Very Happy

Last edited by Shiatan on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:01 pm

grimnub wrote:
Have to use guest acc, not registered yet

Korgan whats wrong with his spec? 2/3 imp hide could go to 2/2 mend pet thats all i see that can be improved

Animal Handling, tard.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Gonna have to say no, sorry, the gear level and experience just isnt what we're looking for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apllication hunter slappie   apllication hunter slappie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apllication hunter slappie
Page 1 of 1