Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thorhoff

X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation Empty
PostSubject: X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation   X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 pm

General information:

Characters name:Thorhoff on the realm Turalyon.
Class:Warrior
Race:Human
Level:70
Started playing WoW: in 2004~
Played Time on your char: 316days
Proffesions Primary and Secundary:Alch 332/herblore 352(just rerolled)
How stable is your internet connection: Fine, rarely that i DC
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid:around 20-25 if i am running vent+ internet explore together.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. Delete applicable.
Monday 19:30-23:30: No, but soon i will since i am going to change my job, to daily working one.
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: No, but soon i will since i am going to change my job, to daily working one.
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes
Saturday is rest day xxxxx(yes monkey )
Sunday 19:30-23:30: No, but soon i will since i am going to change my job, to daily working one.

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
from ZG- AQ 40 cleaned, naxx 3/4 wings cleaned.

The Burning Crusade experience:
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: Clean
Tempest Keep: Clean
Mount Hyjal:Clean
Black Temple:5/9
Sunwell Plateau:0/6, only trash farming.
Zul’Aman&chest run: Clean

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?Reunited on silvermoon, disbanded since after 1 week progress 5/5 MH and 5/9 BT the GM took 30k gold form the guild bank, disbanded it... ->tranfered->joined seven for casual fun raiding.

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with? Because warrior is a melee class, i had to chose between rogues or warriors, i did get to the point that rogues can only do dps in what ever spec they are, warriors can chose between tanking or dpsing and so that is why i took the warrior class, also because they were enjoyable to play and level up.

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec.

tank spce:
Stats unbuffed:
Health:17.3k
Attack power (Melee/ranged)676
(Spell)Crit: 11.5%
Defence:504
Dodge: 24,26%
Shieldblock:29,48%
Parry:16,16%
Armor: 17.3k

Fury spec:
Stats unbuffed:
Health:10-11k~
Attack power (Melee/ranged)2-2.2k~
(Spell)Crit: 25-30%
Hit rating: 161
Also i whould like to add that i got haste rating gear to get 71~ haste rating, with ignore armor together 310 ignore armor to enemy target.

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the trick or referring to armory). I got different kind of gear to switch per time for a different fight for like tanking i got also dodge gear and then i got 30%~ dodge or shieldblock to 35% but i lose alot of health then, so i do use health gear for casters mostly, dodge for heavy hit bosses, shieldblock for anti crush. As dps it depends aswell, since i will wear my resilence gear for aoe melee damage, so i do get decreased damage on me. I wear haste rating gear for bosses were i need to nuke fast and hit rating gear more as normal dps fights.

What do you think you can add to Eternals? 1) Activity 2)Do not make mistakes twice, learn new encounters quick. 3) try to increase, use the warrior class as much as possible, if i do not do it enough then i read forums ect to increase my weakness. 4) XP to OT in dps spec aswell.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? An organize raid, mature people, have fun ofcourse.

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?
I am Joey de Vroom, i am 18 years old i come from The netherlands, right now i am working in a restaurent, cook desert for people, after i am done( that is around 0:00GT, night swift what i try to get away for a new job) i go out with some friends to some clubs or go to a pub.

Additional information which you would like too name? Yes, i want to edit that i got a microphone and that i have leaded vash/kael runs in the past with friends.. but they knew what to do it were just selecting there targets, or standing. Also have done pvping to rank 9,98. And arena on my share account rogue friend to 2k rating as s4. Also i got a alt endrophin on silvermoon ( 3/5 t5 resto druid. And i will be able to tranfer at my warrior from 30set, till that i will try to get a new job done, so i can start raiding 6/7 days a week with you.

Kind Regards,

Joey de Vroom
Back to top Go down
Itsybitsy
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Itsybitsy

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation   X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 am

Armory

Can't really judge you on your gear, as you logged out with your dps gear on. But I do think we recently recruited some other tanks and it wouldn't be fair to you and others to get you in at this time. Since you wouldn't be able to get a raid spot.
Back to top Go down
Thorhoff

PostSubject: reply   X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:58 am

Np, i will log as my tank gear off, i also can be a dpser if needed Wink

regards,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Itsybitsy
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Itsybitsy

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation   X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Checked ur armory every day. I didn't see you in prot gear once. As we are kinda full on tanks and on dps I have to say no.

Thanks for your effort to apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation   X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Realm DPS/Protection Warrior Appliacation
Page 1 of 1