Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaul
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Empty
PostSubject: Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying   Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:07 pm

I just copy/past my old application since nothing changed from the last time i applied.

General information:

Characters name: Xauldryonghi
Class: Warlock....destro 0/21/40
Race: Human
Level: 70
Started playing WoW: around year and a half (give or take a month)
Played Time on your char: 90 days, 8hours
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: Main professions are enchanting and tailoring ( shadow ), both 375. I’m still running kara since I never got any enchanting formulas from there but bought and farmed most of end game world drops.
How stable is your internet connection: very stable unless blizz f****s something up, dont get dc in 25man usually
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: dunno for sure since i dont have lagging problems, runs smoothly.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time.
Monday 19:30-23:30:
Tuesday 19:30-23:30:
Wednesday19:15-24:00:
Thursday 19:30-23:30:
Friday 19:30-xx:xx:
Occasionally we raid on Sunday from 19:30-23:30
cant play during the day anymore due to studying which is quite good actually since I was getting “over the edge” in play time, but ofc I play whenever I have time to play. On the bright side I’m available during raid time every day ( give or take a few social events of which I will tell leaders on time – HEY, every1 has them xD ), so basically im available from 19:00/30 – when raid is over every day.

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience? done most of them on days off with ephe
The Burning Crusade experience: All, except SWP
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: 6/6
Tempest Keep: 3/4 ( couple attempts on Kael )
Mount Hyjal: 5/5 ( 4/5 with KEK, 5/5 with BRB )
Black Temple: 6/9 ( 4/9 with KEK, 6/9 with BRB )
Sunwell Plateau: none
Zul’Aman: cleared

General questions

From which guilds have you been a member and whats the you are leaving them or left them?
Was in KEK until it got disbaned, after that i was in Frequency until hmmmm... got disbaned as well scratch . Before KEK I was in BRB but at the time I wasn’t geared for their progress so I left, I thank them for giving me a chance back then.

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?
liked the "dark tone" of warlocks, u know, with summoning all demons, shadow spells, drain soul etc...

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your specc.
well my main role is dpsing + filling hungry raid with HSs and saving some healers a** with SS xD and ofc banishing now and then if needed and AoE with SoC in MH especially.... pew pew! any1 need a summon? Wink

Stats unbuffed:
Health:10310
Mana:9821
Spell damage/Healing power: 1151 shadow/1044 healing
(Spell)Crit: 20.52%

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the thrick or referring too armory).
Well for warlocks I will go with hit > dmg > crit/haste

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I'm very committed to a guild in which i feel good and i dont drama at all or leave ( matter a fact i dont leave at all unless some serious problem occurs such as guild disband or serious fights/no progress at all etc....)
I learn fights quite fast, read and watched videos to get a glimpse what’s awaiting me there. bring all the buffs and have money for mats and all the usual needed for raiding so no worries there. Im not a loot whore, guild whore or any other whore for that matter :p.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
hoping for a commitment, nice folks, no drama, occasional progress, hard try...well...nice atmosphere and fun times
Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?
My name is Antonio from Zagreb, Croatia, dinged 23 years in june Wink and my current occupation is law student + some student work now and then.

Additional information which you would like too name?
ARMORY LINK : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Xauldryonghi
Yes, my character name is a bit complicated and no it’s not my rl name %), I blame all those years playing pnp games with friends. Most people just call me Xaul – cant say I blame them. Been destro forever now and very much like it but I’m opened to changing spec in aff if needed. Have some alts sitting in the closet because I don’t have much time to lvl them up due to studying during the day. I wasnt online for two weeks since my pc was on major makeover but i will be back in a day or two as its finally done cheers

Well that’s about it, if I forgot something or you have some additional questions for me just feel free to give me a /w.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Xaul(dryonghi) jocolor
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying   Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Xaul wrote:
give or take a few social events of which I will tell leaders on time – HEY, every1 has them xD

Liar!

Seriously though, we've got enough active locks atm, so I'm going to have to say no.
Back to top Go down
Xaul
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying   Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Gnock wrote:
Xaul wrote:
give or take a few social events of which I will tell leaders on time – HEY, every1 has them xD

Liar!

Seriously though, we've got enough active locks atm, so I'm going to have to say no.

nuuuuuuuuuuu affraid !!!! No
why oh why am i sooo late!? Wink
ah well.... thanx for ya time again
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying   Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Just read that FTW is looking for a lock Smile
Back to top Go down
Xaul
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying   Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Gnock wrote:
Just read that FTW is looking for a lock Smile
lolz! a clue sherlock! Wink. thanx for the heads up m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying   Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xaul, lvl70 destro lock reapplying
Page 1 of 1