Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordanownjo
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Class: Frost Mage
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 92 Days
Professions and level of professions: Tailoring and Enchanting both max
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes i am on 20 MB Internet and i NEVER disconnect so i would guess it is stable Smile.

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? Yes i will be playing pretty hardcore after release 2-4 weeks would reasonable be a sensible time to reach 80.

What other characters will you level to 80?

I have a 70 rogue who after my mage is 80 i will, in my spare time level to 80 in a slow fun sense. I also have a Shaman who i will be leveling up in the furture.

Raid times and Experience:
I can raid 7 days a week, 16:50 game time - how ever long it takes on weekdays and on weekdays i tend to be online all day sat and sun.

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

Yes, i played a Pally pre-bc, i was a fairly hardcore PvE player back then also.

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?

Before the patch i had 4/5 MH and 7/9 BT, ofc AFTER the nerf we went straight to Illidan being down. I think i am skilled enough for hardcore raids in Wotlk.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

Poseidon - I feel that they wont be playing enough HARDCORE in Wotlk and i want to achieve alot.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Well i tend to be good at my role as a mage, C C's tacs like on Illidan for example etc, i feel i am a good DPS too.

I am also a very good De-curser.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

I have got use to some of the new spells and i actually perform well in raids, i learn fast and i will get the hang of all raids in Wotlk fairly quick.

I have also studied my talents etc and found a fairly steady build via the internet.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

I've noticed that my dmg has decreased by a little, but i have went for alot of haste which seems to be working quite well in raids, i usually perform around 3rd on dps on raids.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

Eternals is a very organised, mature hardcore raiding guild with a purpose to progress (which i like). You all work as a team and are very nice, friendly people. I think i smell good success in Wotlk. Every member is a dedicated member and always perform to their best.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

I am extreamly active, i am a good player who will always do what he can do to perform to my best. If i have to farm for a week i will, if i have to get attuned with a certain place to attend that specific raid i will. Anything which will help the guild progress i will do my VERY best to attend with that goal.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

My name is Jordan and i am 17
I am English
My interests are computer games design which i am currently studying (Media: Games Design) and i live with my mum who also plays wow.

Additional information which you would like to name?

--I heard Gnock is lord of the Nubs, can you please clarify? No sorry lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:29 am

Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1