Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Porky

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:52 pm

General information:

Characters name: Porky
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 81days 9hrs some minutes Smile
Profesions and level of professions: 375 tailoring 300 Alch (just restarted)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
Yes/ 80
How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)
Got time off work for hols Smile Aiming 1 week but dont know quest lengths etc maybe 1 1/2 weeks

What other characters will you level to 80?
Pala (not on this realm)
Lock (maybe)
Priest (maybe)
Rogue (maybe)

Raid times and Experience: any time after 6pm server time been all vanilla raids as my mage, started playing wow way before TBC even got some of the gear in bank, Kara, maggy, gruul, ZA, TK, MH not as mage though.

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (1am/2am)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
all pre TBC raids from Naxx to onyxia, AQ all of them (have silithid mount for AQ Very Happy)

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Archimonde with guild on Executus realm

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

Been so long not on this server over a year now so cant remember sorry Sad

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Insane Dps now with new specs and talents, also brings utility in table and buffs

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

Specced full Arcane atm and absolutely loving it, even in my gear i'm taking down brutal pvp geared players. the talent changes should take mages bk to the top of dps (i hope)

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

i believe weve had a really positive boost for the expansion from all the QQ we did before so i havnt got anything negative to say tbh, just looking forward to it

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

Funny attitude, talkative and have a lot of experience with many many classes leveling all bar warrior to 70. Also big Arsenal fan living in birmingham so love footie if theres any footie fans in guild

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Help me progress to the endgame raids i will be after come lich, and gear me up to be insanely powerfull Very Happy

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Ben, 24, Birmingham, Football, wow, my wife, cooking, Golf, got 2 kids and a wife but they cool bout wow. work during day 8-5pm

Additional information which you would like to name? Arsenal FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 pm

1 week to 80 or 1.5 Very Happy , was in the Beta and people will be surprised to see how long it will take Very Happy , anywya G/L with application
Back to top Go down
Porky

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re:Mage application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 pm

just incase anyone wanted any additional info about m e and my char i thought i would add a little extra to hopefully improve my application..

Ive wanted to join a truly serious raiding guild since i left mine just when TBC got into full swing, due to leveling my pala and a number of other chars spread around on different servers which if you like i will give you names/realms and armory links if required.

I'm looking for truly becoming the best i can be and achieve great status on the realm i want this guild to be recognised as boss first kills guild and i hopefully if accepted will help achieve this.

As said before ive played for many many years now and decided that i want to come bk to my mage who was my first char to 60 and then to 70 and has always been my true love. I'm determined, honest and reliable and would do what the guild wanted me too, be that respecc talents, proffs.

I understand that there are a lot of mage applications but feel if you take me into your guild i will repay this through progression.. Any questions please ask.. test me if you will Smile just give me a chance,

Regards,

Porky

Arcane 61/0/0
Back to top Go down
Porky

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: RE: Mage Apllication   Mage Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Any news on my App guys?

I understand it can take 10 days or so just wondering if theres any news....
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:32 am

Thank you for taking the time to apply, this time however you are going to have to be declined. We feel we have recieved stronger mage applications and we don't want to put our selves in a position where we over burden ourselves with excessive numbers of certain classes. Good luck in your search for a WotLK guild and come 80 you wish to re-appy then feel free as there are no hard feelings.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
porky

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: re:mage application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Ok thx for reply anyway GL in future raiding and hope to see you all and possibly join in the future.

Thx

Porky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1