Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fury warr ;)

Go down 
+2
ragingal
Rigsby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
s1ikomia

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:27 am

General information: fury warr Wink

Characters name: sikomia
Class: warrior
Race: gnome
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: to much
Profesions and level of professions: nothing to mention 280 mining
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): mines pretty stable about 100 ms stabil

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)
i take my self 2 weeks to lvl 80

What other characters will you level to 80?
my alt mage i guess

Raid times and Experience: did 3/5 mh and first boss bt.. can raid about 20:00 to 00:00 but ill try to make it to 19:30

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write lastest time you could raid till here) 10:00
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No probs

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
none

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?

najen'tus kill supremus tried

General questions
i know i dont have the best raid exp.. but i learn fast
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? no raid spots.. lotsa slackers
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

dps and a strong batleshout trinket+talent

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
ill take it as it comes Wink

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

less hit rate

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

fun

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

raiding Wink

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

marcus lundman 13 years old.. i live in norrköping (sweden) i like playing basketball + wow ofc.. i wont leave a raid until its ower.. unless my mum or dad dies Surprised

Additional information which you would like to name? Wink)
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:53 am

What time do your parents make you go to bed mate? It's tricky with younger members for that reason. Also you are ofc less likely to see things in a muterer light. How do you feel your maturity is?
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
s1komia

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 am

my parents dont force me to anything... im up to the raid ends! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:22 am

and how do you think your maturity level is?
Back to top Go down
s1komia

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:38 am

my maturity level is very high.. i dont feel like 13. feels a bit older arond 15-16 id say : cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:24 am

Ok I will be candid mate, your age is the main reason for us not not considering you for a place in Eternals. You can't help that. BUT! what you can help is your applications to guilds (BTW even if you change this app you will NOT be accepted.) You answered the questions will minimal effort which in itself showed your age. The quality of answers could have swayed us but they lacked any distinguishable quality. In applications you make to other guilds; put as much effort in to your answers as you can and will sway some guilds to ignore your age. Good luck finding a guild, don't let this rejection get you down, use it to push your WoW career ahead learning from your mistakes Wink

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
s1komia

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 am

damm.. its always the age.. cant u just put me on a trial time and se how i do?
Back to top Go down
s1komia

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 am

I always come with buff food + flask to a raid.. dont let my age bother you.. never leave a raid before its over!
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:44 pm

It's a no I'm afraid mate, good luck.
Back to top Go down
ragingal
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Just a minor thing, with the changes to raid buffs, Battle shout + Trinket (i assume you mean Solarians Sapphire) is of little use in a 25-man scenario these days as it doesnt stack with Blessing of Might. When i used to use my trinket, with imp BS, i think i was giving 306 AP, and BoM gives 305 AP. So you're probably better off going with Bloodlust Brooch (or better) with Shard of Contempt now as I cant remember the last raid i was in without a Paladin.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 am

All it takes is one jackass warrior to shout and we have to do full rebuffs

but isnt your shoult alot more than that?
The tooltip says 306, which usually dosent account for modifiers
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:09 am

Imp BS is around 381ap and with he trinket from solarian (now 110ap) shout would give 491ap. Unless I'm missing something o.O
Back to top Go down
duddjaco
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:37 am

does no one check tooltips anymore the bs trink now only self buffs which is why the ap bonus have been increased. this is to kerb the insane raid dps it would bring with raid wide increase on bs
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:15 am

lol, does no one read posts anymore.....no one said it did buff party/raid specifically.....the op suggested it, they were talking abut pallies buffs being ruined by BS in general and not including the trinket, I added the maths on the trinket for fun!
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 am

Imp bs is 381, imp BoM is 380 Sad(
Back to top Go down
leapingwolf
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 am

Imp BoM has been ever so slightly buffed for specifically this reason, post from GC - "...I also want to add that the token Blessing of Might change wasn't intended as a joke -- it is designed so that Battle Shouts won't cancel the longer and more expensive Blessing of Might in a group setting..." just my 2c to cheer u up a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fury warr ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warr ;)   fury warr ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fury warr ;)
Page 1 of 1