Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto druid app

Go down 
+4
Gwenn
Rigsby
Ronan
Welshdruid
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 pm

I know what your thinking but i've explained in the app:

General information:

Characters name: Welshdruid
Class: Druid
Race: Nightelf
Level:70
Started playing WoW: About 2 years ago
Played Time on your char: 69days
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: Mining and JC(not quite capped as i spend most of my money on enchants etc.)
How stable is your internet connection: Pretty stable
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: 30-40(but brand new pc so its gona be higher fps.)

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. Delete applicable.
Monday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Not sure, but i asume so
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes (Lastest raid time here)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:30: Yes

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
Applying
The Burning Crusade experience:
Only a few pug funruns from SW, and AQ20 with u guys Razz

Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: 2/6
Tempest Keep: 3/4
Mount Hyjal: 5/5
Black Temple: 5/9
Sunwell Plateau: I came to one try of kalec with u guys Razz
Zul’Aman: 6/6

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

Well you know this... but i highly regret applying to Frequency, and extreamly bored with being guildless, the guild im in now is a guild set up by two of my m8s, for them to use as storage.

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?
When i started playing it was because of the shapeshifting, but dident know much about wow then so i went balance, not understanding the specs

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec.
Toping up mainly, a fully stacked lifebloom and a rejuv is good to keep up incase the tank takes a big amount of damage to keep him up while i and other healers use their heals.

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 7544
Mana: 8645
Spell damage/Healing power: 1890
(Spell)Crit: 10.68%(Crit is mainly for Regrowth with the spec the crit for that will be 60.68%)

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the trick or referring to armory).
Int: 437
Spirit: 454
MP5
While Casting: 180
While not casting: 490

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can add a devoted member, who knows his class too well, and help in your progress up to wrath of the lich king, and after.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I think it could bring some fun back into wow rather than sit in IF inspecting people. Also it could bring a stable guild, thats not too serious.

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?
Im 14(No need to worry about the age, i can make all raid times and im not an idiot) and i come from wales. My main interests are music and wow, i also spend most of my time on a private ventrilo with my m8s, which i met on wow.

Additional information which you would like too name?

I know you are not currently recruiting resto druids, and i know my gear is pretty week, but i dont know if you remember, but i can make very good use of the stats i have. Also, even though i can atend all of your raids i dont mind only coming to one or two when you lack healers, id rather be kept as a social and used when needed rather than, as i said before sit in ironforge doing jack squat Razz

Also... Im also willing to wait until wotlk, i know your not taking wotlk apps yet, but i wanted to give it a shot anyway.
Im a fast leverler and have a balance set rdy for wotlk to level with and for the last 2 levels il chose healing gear if given the option for quest rewards.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:45 am

Welshdruid wrote:
Also it could bring a stable guild, thats not too serious.

We're serious.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:13 am

Deadly.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:28 am

Serious.
Back to top Go down
Shiatan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Shiatan

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:05 am

Welshdruid wrote:
im not an idiot) and i come from wales.

Kinda contradicts himself there Smile
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 pm

M8 i dident say you wernt serious, i said not too serious. Which is two diferent things Very Happy You show you can have fun playing wow and still progress.
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:00 pm

and also... in your recruitment thingy on the top of the application section it says...
"rather than the serious shouty yelly yelly stuff"
Which is excactly what i ment by not too serious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:16 pm

lol, learn to spot a joke ;p
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:32 pm

sigh... xD lol sorry
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:43 am

Welshdruid wrote:
sigh... xD lol sorry

Serious ?
Back to top Go down
Korgan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Hhmm what was the reason you left, can only be three things tho.

Inactive and got kicked.

Switched a different guild to PVP more

Left as you didn't got the spots for raids you wanted so bad.

So this application is purely based on loot as you were so despertly inspecting me and saw we now own all the tier 6 bosses in BT and MH and not on being a member of this guild.

I vote no, also we have enough resto druids and what do i say 14 you can say whatever you want but imo to young to be a hardcore raider.

Cheers

Korgän
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Ur a chump korgan
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:58 pm

I bet he has a later bed time than you Korgan ^^
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm

i guarantee you this is not for the loot. Id like to experience endgame content, and this is why i want to join. I understand why your concerned about my age as i dont know many guilds who recruit young people. Thanks for the fast reply.

Welsh.
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Oh and the reason i got kicked is because i applied to Frequency, which i regreted from the moment i sent the application. I got accepted but then revoked the application. I sorta buggered up my time in eternals, and chance of raiding with frequency at the same time Sad
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Oh yeah, and im going to replace some of the gems in my gear with epic gems once i get onto wow, i've had a new PC so im downloading wow atm.
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:53 pm

I've started a new guild on my banking alt today, you are welcome to join that guild and donate gold to the guildbank if you wish as you're certainly not spending your gold on anything useful like shoulder or leg enchants right now.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Can my bank join?
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Ok sorry for wasting your time guys.

Welsh.
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 am

The reason u canceled you application at frequency is you didnt wanted to raid anymore till WOTLK came out , I wonder why you suddenly changed u mind.
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:08 pm

This application is for wotlk, i said that at the bottom of my app. I said i know your not taking apps yet but il give it a shot anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 pm

*Also... Im also willing to wait until wotlk*

The also thing means you aplying for raiding now but if full you willing to wait for WoTLK , however since you aply basicly to every guild and be almost as far I know been in every guild I just wonder what kind of player you are , either a serious staying in 1 guild guy or the casual guild hopper.

Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Welshdruid
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Im not a guild hopper, i was in beerform for about 4 months but it got to the point where they wernt raiding at all, so i left there and joined here, then, as u know got removed, so i applyed to a few guilds(one at a time, not at the same time) but i dident get into any.

I've been in 4 raiding guilds since i've been 70, first i left because of conflict between members, second disbanded, third was beerform, and fourth was eternals, i've got 40 days played at 70 so in my oppinion, 4 guilds over 40 days played isent being a guild hopper.
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:53 pm

Still didnt answer my question , the way I see it , Frequency didnt progress anymore so you cancel you app by saying you wont raid till WoTLK anymore , however on the moment you apply to guilds that clear BT around same time is something I find strange.

Anyway G/L with application.
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 am

We were clearing bt when he joined and left the first time, so i dont really see a point to what ur saying gwenn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid app   Resto druid app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto druid app
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next