Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy priest :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Holy priest :) Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 pm

General information:

Characters name:Emillie
Class:Priest
Race:Human - Extra spirit ftw.
Level:70
Started playing WoW:I'm pretty sure it was in 2006, just after christmas Smile
Played Time on your char:81 days, 6hrs.
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: Actually I never really got to lvl my proffesions to be honest.. I'm atm thinking of lvling my enchanting and perhaps mineing for some moneys, or otherwise I'll lvl Tailoring:)
How stable is your internet connection:I don't dc much.
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid:60/70+

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. Delete applicable.
Monday 19:30-23:30: Yes/No: Most likely yes Smile
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes/No: yes Smile
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Yes/No: sorry can't on wednesday Sad
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes/No: depends on school plan for the week Smile
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes/No (Lastest raid time here): Yes
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:30: Yes/No:Again depends on school plan for the week Smile

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
Applying
The Burning Crusade experience:MH: 4/5 and archimonde Almost killed, know the fight!. BT: 4/9, but I learn fast and I always read up to every raid. Even if I've done the boss thousands of times Smile
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns:To be honest, theese I haven't done much.. only watched my mates do them really.. I've only been on lurker myself lol.
Tempest Keep:Al'ar
Mount Hyjal:4/5, almost 5/5 Sad
Black Temple:4/9
Sunwell Plateau:0 unfortunatly
Zul’Aman:cleared.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked
At the moment I am in fraternite, but I do not really like the raid times and days to be honest, also I wanna go a little further in the raiding instead of always the same bosses that I've done and seen so many times Smile Ofc it's fun, but with wotlk out soon I wanna exp more endgame of BC! Smile

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?: Well this was my first class, and I can't tell you I was pro when I made it, so my cousin fooled me to make a priest bcus of this "OVERPOWERED SPELL" called Power word: shield lol.

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec. Buffs, heals / hots, cirle of healing Smile

Stats unbuffed:
Health:I'm currently buffed on armory for some reasson.. but unbuffed stamina should be about 491-500 (depends on which weapons and cloaks)
Mana:close to 10k
Attack power (Melee/ranged)
Spell damage/Healing power:1934
(Spell)Crit:7,44 (Not really important for a Healing priest in my opinion)

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the trick or referring to armory).
Spirit: 366

What do you think you can add to Eternals?: Raiding and I would love to make new friends!

What do you think Eternals can do for you?:I hope that Eternals members will be kind and friendly Smile

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?: Denmark, 17, Alexander, School. Interest: Education, school, football and dance Smile

Additional information which you would like too name?
I'm always bringing Pots, foodbuffs, mana oils and elixirs for raids Smile
And I've been speaking and playing with grimax, Hendié, Deathdruid, rigsby, And I think you all a bunch of awesome people:) (Forgot to mention thesage btw, he rocks!)
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:27 am

tbh where was my mention!

Also, you owe me about 60,000 mana.
I dont forget mana burns, ever.
So, assuming each mana pot is worth 3000 mana, you owe me 20 pots!
Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:56 am

You mean the 3v3 thingie right? :p
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Yes, where you had a rogue locking me down so I couldnt LoS you -.-
Back to top Go down
Emillie
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:49 pm

yea sorry about that man Sad
I promise you if I get accepted you will get the mana I've stolen from you! Sad
Back to top Go down
Aristides
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Aristides

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 am

hi thanks for having time on apply well your gear is almost all from kara and a mix of pvp and we are progressing through the sunwell so you are a bit undergeared for it and you need a lot of upgrades and we accepted another priest on trial so will be hard to put you in a raid i recommend you to apply to a guild that is doing bt hyjal gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest :)   Holy priest :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest :)
Page 1 of 1