Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplly from a spriest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matomo

Aplly from a spriest Empty
PostSubject: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:48 pm

HI there Eternals

Characters name: Matomo
Class: priest/shadow
Race: Dwarf
Level: 70
proffesions: tailoring and herbalist..

Played wow: i started wow some years ago when it first came out.
my play time on this char is 31 days.

fps when i raid is about 26 if i remeber right, almost never over a 110 ms

Raid times and Experience:

Monday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Yes
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:30: Yes

and i must add something more here. i do work 4skift on the jobb so there 1 week pr month that i work from 15.00-23.00 so that week i can raid
monday, Tuesday, wednesday. thursday( it suxs i realy know)

my xp in raids are:

maggy: Cleard
gruul: cleard
Tempest: 3 bosses
ssc: 5 bosses
Mh: 4 bosses
bt: done 1 boss=(
Za: cleard
kara: Cleard
Swp: havnt done that place==

will like to add some more here.. you see i dont have cleard all places that you guys and girls have, but if there are things i dont know how to do i always read upp for it befor a raid,

and i do make grabb my pots,foodbuffs for the raids.

Guilds i have played in.
Mam befor we made frequency.
Frequency, Disbanded because we didnt have enough raiders there anymore

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?
i made this cus i priests and the way i can set upp this either for dps or healing.

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid
well mu buffs are 1 thing, and the dotts i putt on bosses and mobbs( gives alitle xtra dps and some mana and health regen for my group)

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 7271
Mana: 8850
Spell damage: 1061
(Spell)Crit: 14%
hit rating: 155

and 1 more thing is shadow form hehe xtra 15% damage and 15 physical damage reduce on me)

What do you think you can add to Eternals
i can add a social player/raider, and ofc a helping hand for the ones that need me for something,( if im not raiding ofc)
and hoply i can help out with some progress.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
i think you can help me with progress in the game not only raidning but also with this char,

Some Rl info..
Name Arne /male
age 24
from Norway. what i dont do when i play is working or im out hanging with my friend, and ofc im at the gym 2-3 days aweek( always back befor raid times)

and here i would like to add so you guys dont have to say it.. yes my some off my gems ar bad(fixing it today) also goes for enchats
im looking for enchanters that can help my make ehm all i need, hoply i get that done today also..

Thats all folks would realy like to join you guys=)

Matomo
Back to top Go down
Loken
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Loken

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 pm

I've been in guild with this Fat Dwarf, and various other characters of his since last year. Would really like to see him get a place in Eternals, hes reliable, a good laugh and really knows what he is doing. (and no i'm not saying this cause he has an alt prot paladin)

(Where's that 10g you promised pirat )
Back to top Go down
Matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi loken=) thanks for the nice words you say=)
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 pm

He talked to me the other day with rubbish gems and no enchants on some items. I told him he should change them and a day later hes made alot of effort and gone out and fixed most before applying. Thats a pretty good show tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Aristides
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Aristides

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:43 am

hi for the effort you made i think you deserve a trial since we are short on spriest but is up to risgby good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:44 am

Is the 5/56 shown on armory atm your pve spec..? I don't mean to be harsh but there isn't a lot of time left to gear up new people, I wouldn't like to see gear go to someone that doesn't know exactly what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:10 pm

i use that specc for grinding.. will repsecc with imp fort for raids
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 pm

I was hoping for a slightly more informative reply , guess I'll just give my reasons for having doubts:
1. Almost 5% over the hitcap. (for grinding even more...)
2. Improved fade.
3. Improved psychic scream and silence. (useful for grinding I guess)
4. You don't have meditation. (eventhough this is also extremely good when grinding)
5. You don't have inner focus. (free spell + extra mana regen because it'll probably crit)
6. Spell penetration on your cloak.
7. Gem with spell penetration.
8. Crap leg enchant.
9. Badge offhand is better, only 35 badges.
10. Trinket: crit is next to useless for a spriest, it might as well say "Equip: +5 dmg", and that's if you use shadow word death on every cooldown.

I'm a bit frustrated because the majority of the people that apply have to be told how to gem and spec, sorry for taking it out on you Razz
Back to top Go down
Matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:15 pm

oki then im sorry for applying to you guys, cya all in game maybe
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:18 pm

I don't have final say in this...
Back to top Go down
Matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 pm

but : thanks for the advise on my specc, havnt tryed that 1 yet=)
sorry that you have to tell me how to specc.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm

I think what Gnock is saying is if you take on board what he says. Go and research a spec on web and look up cycles etc. Make sure all gems and enchants are correct for your class and then come back and rub it our faces so we can see you are motivated and that you know your class. So if you want to join, go research spec and pick the best for you. Come back and let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 pm

yea will do give me a few hours and i should have it all done
Back to top Go down
Matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:00 pm

oki here it goes:

ive respeccd into a more raid like specc now, i did go 14/0/47. did that for the spells inner focus and meditation=) did remove some things i dont need for raids. like imp scream and silence.
did also go for the 2 threat reduce on the cloak (kinda nice to not get so much aggro)
and switch the enchant on my leggs into 1 with more spell damage on it.. couldnt findt anny better now.
did also remove that spell pen gem from the leggs and replaced it with a spell damage 1..

here goes my spell casting cycle: i use wamp t, shadow word pain, mind blast , shadow word death then mind flay( probbly the best cycle that i know off yet). and it works hehe good dps that way..

over to the offhand gnock is talking about( its comming soon couldnt do that in 2 hours, that also goes for a new trink if it only would dropp soon, hehe)
but its comming, so im doing heroics now aws/reads only 8 badges so far today..

did this turn you on?
Back to top Go down
matomo

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:03 pm

ups forgot im going for the mgt trinket that dropps in heroic there=)
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Get him in, thats incredible effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplly from a spriest   Aplly from a spriest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplly from a spriest
Page 1 of 1