Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application lvl 70 holy priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ixs

application lvl 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:41 pm

General information:

Characters name:ixs
Class:priest(healer)
Race:human
Level:70
Started playing WoW:a year and a half ago
Played Time on your char:44 days,11 hours ,...
Proffesions Primary and Secundary:tailoring 375/375, enchanting 375/375
How stable is your internet connection:pretty good :p
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid:
around 30
Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. Delete applicable.
Monday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: sometimes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Yes
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: sometimes
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:30: Yes

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
started playing after tbc so no pre-tbc experience
The Burning Crusade experience:
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns:5/6 on other char
Tempest Keep:2/4 other char
Mount Hyjal:1/5other char
Black Temple:0/9
Sunwell Plateau:0/6
Zul’Aman:1/6 on this char and 3/6 on other char

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
was in dreamteam till it got disbanded by all 70's
then i got in acient justice but due some problems guild leader kicked a lot of ppl and we can't raid anymore(still in this one)

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?
just started a random class in the begining and i like it a lot and i'm still happy to play with it

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec.
i've got a lot of great buffs(like impoved fortitude and divine spirit) and i can do good healing for both raid heal and healing 1 target

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 357 stam close to 7k
Mana: 466 int close to 9.5k
Healing power:1903 bonus heal
(Spell)Crit:12.06% holy

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the trick or referring to armory).
i have 383 spirit--> very good for mana regeneration while in a long fight

What do you think you can add to Eternals?a good and friendly player

What do you think Eternals can do for you?give me a great time and make new friends and ofc see the raiding content

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?
i'm 46 years old and i live in diest,Belgium. i'm the boss of a supermarket(delhaize). i'm married and i have 1 son, he's 16

Additional information which you would like too name? i love to do stuff together and discover new things. i don't care if we wipe a couple times( this is a part of the game) and i'm not only interested in getting loot.

hope i convinced you with this application and thx for reading

ixs
Back to top Go down
Aristides
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Aristides

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:33 am

hi your gear is very low for the level that we raid and you dont have any experience in 25 man as healer so is a no sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:18 am

Hey mate, thanks for taking time to apply. I've only had a quick look at your gear but there are some cool upgrades to be had from badges/ZA and even PvP that you could get your hands on. Take a week or 2 to try and improve it the best you can, then come bump your app and we will check you out again. The lack of experience is a downer but if you spend 2 weeks gearing up the best you can, it will show your determination and the experience is easily gotten from there. Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
ixs

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 pm

hi again

i've already found a couple of upgrades and i'm up to only 1 blue now. got 70 spirit increased already and 100 bonus heal and i'm still looking for some more upgrades :p

ixs
Back to top Go down
ixs

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 pm

here's my amory link:

makes it easier for you guys to see my gear :p

ixs
Back to top Go down
ixs

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Me again

I finally got the full epic status. I've got my epic trinket from brd boss and also got some new gloves from kara :p socketing them with some epic gems i got from maggy's lair. I've also been to ZA a couple of times lately.. though i had no luck with winning drops :s Zul'jin dropped his healing mace but other healer got it. Anyway i'm still looking to improve my gear the best i can. Trying to get belt of the long road now:p
If you want to speak to me just give me a shout in game or on the forums and ill be glad to answer your questions :-)

ixs
Back to top Go down
ixs

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Oh yeah

My stats are atm(unbuffed):

Health:6931 hp
Mana:9615
Spirit:503
MP5 while not casting :575
MP5 while casting:213
Bonus healing:2002
Crit chance:13.07%

ixs
Back to top Go down
Aristides
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Aristides

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:33 am

hi i see you are putting some effort and really want to join eternals so im going to give you a trial i hope you put same effort in guild w/me or rigsby for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 holy priest   application lvl 70 holy priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application lvl 70 holy priest
Page 1 of 1