Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firago

Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Mage app   Mage app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:35 pm

General information:

Characters name: Firago
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: Total time(85 days),on this char.lvl (63 days)
Profesions and level of professions: Tailoring (375), Enchanting (375)
Do you have a stable internet connection: Yes , (ADSL 2Mbit)

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this?
Soon as possible ofc lvl 80 is my first goal after wotlk release. I do it the same way like it did from lvl 1-70 (pff who need’s sleep its just for slackers).

What other characters will you level to 80?
Probably my: Shaman-Alarien(70) and -Warrior-Aarion (70) and maybe my Rogue.

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (4.00 AM)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 – Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
MC, BWL, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 (btw I am a Achievement junky )

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Highest is Kil’jaeden (swp) after several tryes we got him to 35 %.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
My history is long. Was in plenty of guilds and have seen much drama and great things. I am not a guild hopper but there isn’t a guild that lasts forever. My previous guild was Ftw toke me a long time to realise that I am not happy here without my friends that mainly went to Eternals. Also 2 weeks before wotlk release, like in several other guilds the situation here got a bit unstable.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Mages certainly weren't forgotten. Still a important part of every raid setup. A smile on my face every time I hear these words Mage!-table-now! And in future we will still be a important sum. of the whole raid dmg and dps output. And our main role in wotlk: ‘’ Can you port me to Dalaran?’’ What's after biscuits anyway?’’ -.-

In WotLK; what and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
People will say that its obvious that Mages have been treated poorly in this patch .Frost was seriously buffed . Arcane, I applaud this change and Fire’s hot streak what a bless. Every mage should have the experience from all three talent trees. I am currently 11/0/50 speced and I am fine with it, easy rotation stable dps and dmg rate. Depends on the situation and my interests I will make changes in my spec and gear. Let’s see what future brings and I am positive about it.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
What I can say is that they have not yet done number optimisation, so DPS comparisons are rather moot. Differences btw the 3 talent tree’s will need a some more balance but at least Arcane will at lvl 80 show and prove itself but Fire and Frost will not be forgotten. So the correct rotation and gear setup will always let you shine .There is nothing more negative I can say about it.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
If Eternals decide to give me a chance in adition I give my best to be a asset to the guild and raid. The last thing I want is to cause drama and be unprepared for a raid so I am one of the persons that sit and read boss tactics and always trying to be up to dated (ofc I got a real life too -.-). Really hope to be a worthy addition to the guild.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Since Ive heard only good things about you guys, I am pretty sure I chose the right guild. The game is a part of my life so friendship is important to me. Ofc like every player I want more challenges and fun. Think Eternals can provide me all this and much more. If there is anything I forgot to tell or you want to know feal free to ask. Comments are welcome.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My real name is Alen. I am from Bosnia, 20 years old. Currently studing Medicine (second year now). So I have a lot of free time which I decided to spend on wow . Interests I got hmmm, playing this damn game, going out with friends(eerhm hope they don’t abandon me), swimming(better this then nothing) and ect. If my friends are right I am funny, friendly and my jokes are bad, oh god. Boringness-the thing I most hate so my main goal is fun and friendship, sometimes teasing people(in the good way ofc) don’t nerf me bro ! And ofc gief more beer or ‘’burn in hell’’

Additional information which you would like to name?
There is not much left I have to say. Feal free to give comments, questions are welcome. (Don’t torture me too hard harrrr). Remembers me to don’t drink so much before posting a apply ,weeeeee at least I hited the mouse button.
Back to top Go down
vonneguts
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
vonneguts

Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage app   Mage app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:28 pm

hi firago, goodluck on your apply.. hope u get in Very Happy

great, dedicated player, and a good friend!
Back to top Go down
Gluiperd
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage app   Mage app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Great player, good friend!

Good luck on you application, hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage app   Mage app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage app
Page 1 of 1