Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Shaman LF<3

Go down 
+3
Rigsby
Reese
lóeb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:50 pm

General information:

Characters name: Loeb
Class: Shaman
Race: Drainei, Drenei, Draenie, Dre... The blue ones from space...
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: ooh tbh i don't know.. probably not much on this one, 60 days or so
Profesions and level of professions: JC(375) for the OP Trinkets and BOP gems, Enchant(375) for ring enchants
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): internet is fine, but my computer wireless adapter overheats... i have new one already Very Happy ms normally about 30

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work) I have booked a minimum of 5 days off work atm. I don't know how long it will take, dunno the leveleling speed... Will Quest helper be working on it!!!!

What other characters will you level to 80? I am unsure if it will be my warrior or rogue next... im still confused.

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (whenever)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
i have done all the Pre TBC except naxx, but it was all at 70 as i was not playing the game pre TBC... i only picked up the game box when i saw the nice colours of TBC box on the shelf

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
highest is kalecgos in SWP, all other instances cleared

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Previous guild was with Cake here in Ghostlands. I was originally on other server but i came back to be with a bird again... that did not work out and after chatting to her and a GM and officer, it was decided that its best i leave so she could continue as it was when not with me.

before that i was in <Reborn> on Thunderhorn EU. Great guild, only left because of this girl and because they had advanced so far ahead of my gear because i took a few months off after we killed illilol a few times.

before that i was over here in ghostlands, raiding on my warrior as protection and some LOLDPS when i respec to fury. Some of you may remember him being Xsteve. i was in a few end game guilds (Tempest, KEK, Sanity then KEK again), but with woman troubles and a rl woman/divorce problem too, i was under a lot of pressure and needed a break from the realm hence the reason i left so i could just raid with no drama Very Happy

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? i iz heelz druid. no im not, im a resto shaman with all new great OP spell RIPTIDE!!!!! i can bring to the raid my lovely bag of totems, i have totems for any occasion... i love to raid heal, i can pop heroism when you need it, i can single tank heal too Very Happy chain, chain, chain (oh shit trouble over there...!! that noob is still stood in fire /use riptide to save the day!!! oh no, hes still not moving... maybe DC?... /use natures swiftness / use Healing Wave..... he's moving again, it was King, he's afk checking the football scores mid fight!!

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
The talents are great tbh. Riptide is my new best friend, i love it more than i do my mums dog. Shaman got a massive boost to mp5 regen and at the moment i still cant put points in to every talent as there are too many good ones. at the moment im deep resto as i should be, but once i start to level, you will find me getting more and more in to enhance with the extra 10 talents. I feel that shaman will no longer be 'raid' healers, there is more of an emphasis with single point healing, and we will do it well i think.
also with now critting more this new water shield and other procs will be going through the roof, i cant wait to see what effect it has on lvl 80 raiding... its going to be good!!!

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
For me, shaman have recieved a great buff to the resto tree. i don't feel we have been given any issues to deal with, we have only become stronger.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
a lot of you will already know me, well certainly officers. i love to raid, i love to chat shit about it on the phone and vent, and i do love to get stuck in and raid hard. i don't have a wife anymore who causes problems, i lost her due to wow (dedication)... joking... kinda Neutral im free, young(ish) and single. im never having another wow relationship again!!! period!!! women need to be nerf'd!!!

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
i think you can bring the fun back in to the game that i so desperately need, and i just want to be loved /cry... Eternals can show me the Lich king dead. but i hope the fight isnt as LOL as illidans was Sad

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Mijn naam is Steve (i did that for itsy <3).. im from near to Manchester in the UK. im 27 Sad... i play wow, i enjoy wow, i have pizza and wine on standby for raids every day. I had a mrs, but divorced now, so im free to do what i want. only thing that stops me playing wow i guess, is when i stay up too late playing and fall asleap at my desk the next day Neutral

Additional information which you would like to name?
if i get in, i promise ill send you dirty texts every night for a month rigs!!!
plus, do you mind if i work in the day? its just that i have bills to pay and i need to survive... i hope you understand Sad
can i also spam the forums with funny things too? i get bored at work (kinda like now tbh) i need something to do to keep me from going insane... i cant play mid day like i used to rofl.. i got me a serious job now Very Happy
tip...Don't do arena with 2 rogues... it doesn't work

Even if i don't get in, it has been great just reading your forum and writing this application, this is how i have always wanted to write an application but never had the balls to do it Razz

thanks for reading my wall of text.

byeeeee

Steve [Lóeb]

Last edited by lóeb on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added nice colour :D)
Back to top Go down
Reese
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Played time can be seen by typing /played in to the chat box.
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Reese wrote:
Played time can be seen by typing /played in to the chat box.

im at work, thats why i had to guess it Razz

last time i looked it was in the 50's but that was months ago.

my warrior has about 120 days played, and my rogue is another 30 days. i can confirm this later tonight ofc
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Xsteve?
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Eldrid
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Eldrid

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:54 pm

/sigh. even i knew xsteve by sight at least. or had i just smoked to hard and imagined the whole thing? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 pm

You're right Rigs, I don't think I've ever heard of Xsteve either.
Should ask King, he got mentioned, but I doubt king will have heard of him either tbh...
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 pm

lol!

ill go bury my head in the sand then
Back to top Go down
Thekingjc
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:07 pm

lóeb wrote:
(oh shit trouble over there...!! that noob is still stood in fire /use riptide to save the day!!! oh no, hes still not moving... maybe DC?... /use natures swiftness / use Healing Wave..... he's moving again, it was King, he's afk checking the football scores mid fight!!

Rofl... yeah im a noob Razz

BUT.. who are you? alien
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 pm

King, next time you do your 2v2, look at the person next to you..... its me Razz
Back to top Go down
Thekingjc
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 pm

lóeb wrote:
King, next time you do your 2v2, look at the person next to you..... its me Razz

I don't have any 2v2's....

/fleeeeee affraid
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:14 pm

log out, move mouse pointer to alt... pres click on mouse... once logged in, go look at 2v2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Thekingjc
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm actually quite scared now.
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm

/cry
Back to top Go down
Itsybitsy
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Itsybitsy

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:26 am

lóeb wrote:
before that i was over here in ghostlands, raiding on my warrior as protection and some LOLDPS when i respec to fury. Some of you may remember him being Xsteve.

Hi Steve Smile

Edit for the win.

I guess you came back for Worldgirl then? Razz
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 am

Yeah itsy.... was a good idea at the time to transfer my characters here so i can raid with her but left my old server and did not rly want to Sad but i did it for her.

irl Girlfriends ftw now Smile
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Before you left Eternals last time you had problems with some of my decision making. Do you not feel these reservations will still remain?
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:16 pm

Well, in the last 12 months i have changed quite a bit, i have a different look on the game now and admire good leadership and i now look, listen and learn. My last guild was good for this because we took on SSC/Tk all the way to kil'jaeden (although i missed the later part from brut onwards) killing everything that stood in our way after night after night after night of wipe, sometimes it was a real downer, sometimes great but we knew that the leader has made the decision and we stick to it regardless. Every time it paid off and we knew that we just have to trust the leader. When i joined them i was how you knew me last, but i left with a different perspective and attitude towards the game.

When i made the application to Eternals, i knew you would mention this, i was going to take the easy option and just not bother making the app to avoid the questions arising, but i do want to join you, and i do want to assist all i can for progress, have fun, and enjoy the game. i had a lot of problems last year, it didn't take much for me to 'loose it' so to speak, but alles goed now Smile

if you do decide that you don't need/want me, i would understand given our relationship in the past. But once we were a lot closer, and i would like to get back to that level of trust and appreciation with you.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Just send him a naked picture, speeds up the whole process.
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm

but he has so many already, i hope he's not deleted them Sad i kept all his cheers
Back to top Go down
lóeb
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Ive been having a think, and i'm going to go casual for a bit till wrath is well under way.

i have this lingering thought that im going to let you down like i did once before and i cant cope with it if i did it again. you guys don't deserver that. so ill pull out my application and maybe talk to you about it in the coming months.

gl with it all guys, good luck on being Ghostlands No1 guild!!!! you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Shaman LF<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman LF<3   Resto Shaman LF<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman LF<3
Page 1 of 1