Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3

Go down 
+3
Nigthwind
Ronan
Xaul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaul
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Empty
PostSubject: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:31 pm

General information:

Characters name: Xauldryonghi
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 96 days, 22 hours….
Profesions and level of professions: Tailoring ( 375 ), Enchanting ( 375 )
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)

I will work my ass to lvl that sucker fast so i can leap in new instances + every1 will compete to be the first faction side/race/class to lvl up to 80 and since I don’t have a job and im studying mostly during the night lvl fast wont be a problem at all. Oh, forgot to mention I had vasectomy and smoked a lot of weed so I’m also impotent, made my gf do the same so she wont complain at me playing so much lol

What other characters will you level to 80?
I will definitely lvl DK ( who isn’t, right? ), have some low lvls since ages but they’re sitting on the bench since I cant make myself to lvl them up, dunno why I even made them.

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Please write lastest time you could raid till here)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 – Yes
As u can see I can raid most of the time, however I do have social life fortunately and I will tell leaders on time in case I can’t attend a raid. About raid end I can stay as long as its needed, yes, even if that means until 3am Very Happy

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
Did all of pre tbc raids, mostly on weekend mornings just to taste them and must say I regret I didn’t play wow back then when raiding them meant something – great stuff

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Highest would be Archie and Gurtogg- both killed, unfortunately since I was unlucky with guilds, didn’t even have an attempt on later BT and SWP bosses.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can be checked
First guild was Balkan knights- filled with newbies as myself learning how to play, after grull we broke. Then brb came but I wasn’t geared for their progress at the time ( had kara and grull gear ) so they couldn’t offer me membership – I thank them for giving me a chance, I really do. After that KEK, really liked that guild in all aspects but at the end we had a lot of nabs for some reason and we couldn’t continue successfully so we broke.
Then frequency came but I was there only for a month or so until it also disbanded. Maybe im just jinxed . After that I took 3months break and y-day I joined Mercenaries just for laughs, no obligation to them what so ever, I just joined them since I know some ppl from there and was bored as hell without /g but they know I wont stay as a member.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
before patch it was mostly dps ofc with providing hs, ss, shadow buff, coe, banish now and then, healing ourselves with dl so lowering pressure on healers a bit, buffing shadow dmg for the rest, blood pact etc, quite essential class in pve if u ask me…

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
not sure on that 1, im still trying out talent possibilities, I do like demo at this point, seems to me that tree got heavily boosted and it can be probably used in serious pve but we will see and I still need to try out new aff features. I do like that dest is now based on fire as well, not just spamming shadow bolt, yey, we got 4 more buttons to tap Wink

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
1 thing? Need to make up my mind which 1 shall I mention… well can’t leave any of them out, sooooo…. Able to carry 1 hs, wtf but summoning soulwell with 25 of them – blizz literally saying “hey, why have majority of locks when u can have only 1 in raid “ -.-, starting to think they don’t like us. But that affected every class in game more or less. nerfed shadow power and now we hit like little grandmas- seems blizz does listen to players nagging how locks are OP.
mana reduction nerfed to max 3%, seriously what the f**k!? locks were hoping we will finally get 10% reduction not nerfed from 6% - it seems like a bad joke. Life tap based on spirit, yay, before it was something like this, stam -> intel -> spirit -> hit -> crit -> haste ( all that is based on lvl1 – 70 ), must point out that spirit was actually stacked kind of along the way if u know what I mean and now more important than before but hey, we have a problem, most locks have their spirit quite low but lets make a new rotation now, blizz makes changes like they want… Metamorphosis isn’t as great as it sounded, tho it looks kewl and im not impressed with chaos bolt so far….
do I really have to go on? I mean it will seem as locks aren’t really needed in the game anymore Wink
deffo moved down the ladder with all the changes, kind of feel left out u know, like a black sheep, every1 cheering and drinking, locks on the other side of the room in dim light staring at happy ppl thinking “look at that drood, look how happy he is now that he can /cast revive”.
Hopefully wotlk will change my mind.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I know I can add serious raiding and struggling to outdps mages Wink, knowledge about class I play, humor deffo, no drama, nagging and acting as a smart ass – god I hate when ppl do that….

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I’d lie if I’d say I don’t need a solid and stable guild especially after two of my guilds disbanded :-/. Want a guild that can provide me nice guild m8s and progress and honestly eternals sounds just the 1 ( I’m not sucking up, im just saying what I think it is Smile). Raiding is important in this game and we all want loot as well sometimes Very Happy but im a sucker for atmosphere, u know, social atmosphere. Where ppl are laid back, don’t offend easily, can take a joke, where ppl accept others and don’t have thick walls around them and small corridors in their heads acting like smart asses just coz they have both warglaves – that’s where I like to be Very Happy

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Antonio from Zagreb, Croatia. I’m 23 yrs old, student of law. Don’t have a job and at this pace it seems I wont have it for a long time – hehe. So no problems there Smile.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I like to play with my male boobs sometimes xD.
must say that this is my 3rd application to u guys, both times u were full on locks unfortunately for me.
I might change my name since I got bored with this 1 but that will be when I find something I like, in a couple of months, not sooner.
Feel free to ask in case I left something out.
Looking forward to your answers and questions.
Best regards, Xaul
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:46 pm

Xaul wrote:
thick walls around them and small corridors in their heads acting like smart asses just coz they have both warglaves

This is why we wont let Scubadiver have another glaive.
Back to top Go down
Nigthwind
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum
Nigthwind

PostSubject: ss   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Remember this guy from prosapia Smile Very nice one if i remember right.. lol! lol!

Gl on your application mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Azmi
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 am

Been on KEK with him. Very nice person. Xau gets my vote =)
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:01 am

Change ur name to Rigsbysbitch and I will accept you.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Xaul wrote:

Looking forward to your answers and questions.

What is the best way to cure a fever?
Back to top Go down
Xaul
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:21 am

Rigsby wrote:
Change ur name to Rigsbysbitch and I will accept you.

hehe will have to disappoint u on that 1 since im already a beautiful girl's bitch so ure quite 2 late Razz... she treats me nice, doesnt slap me or anything, wish she was ^^

and for the fever, just smoke some buddha and u'll be all good Wink
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:35 am

Incorrect! The correct answer is: more cowbell.

Scientific proof:
Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Funny-graphs-fever

Full skit: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=4RCCRZ6X
Back to top Go down
Eldrid
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Eldrid

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:43 am

you need to really explore your space , and let loose with the cowbell.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:41 am

Accepted for trial. /w myself or Officer in-game for inv.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3   Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xaul applying for wotlk- take 3
Page 1 of 1