Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clision

Frost Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Frost Mage Application   Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:19 am

Class: Frost Mage (Can respec to fire if needed to)
Race: Human - <3 perception
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 25 days xD
Professions and level of professions: Tailor:206 - Enchant:235
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yea could say it stable normally 70-140 and 40 - 60 fps in raids Smile) only dc if the sever goes offline

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)

-- I dont work ive just finished school and i start collage in septemeber so i can get to 80 asap and i play alot

What other characters will you level to 80?

--I have a level 29 paladin but hes a twink if i make a alt it will be a death knight and level that to 80 after my mage is 80

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx -
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

--Only stuff I have done at level 70. A bit of Onyxia, MC, AQ and ZG. I think I have only completed AQ20, ZG and Onyxia thou.

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?

--4/5, 0/9 and 0/6 pre nerf. Cleared kara 2/3 MH and Killed all bosses in SSC except for Vashj

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

--Fusion - Been in that guild since i started playing wow from level 15 - 70 and i need a change Smile)

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

--I feel that Frost Mages provides a strong DPS count on bosses and single targets. We have alot of mana reduction on frostbolt so we can last a long period of time with mana and we also crit alot with our 5x stack crit counter and our water elements can restore 0.5% of the raids mana while our which can help the healers in a small want and deals ok damage but depends on the boss

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

--I can make my spec to full fire tree if needed for better damage in raids

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

--I cant because the frost tree is almost the same except we have a longer water element and a instant fireball cast really

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

--I am flexible and adaptable as a person. I always prepare for a raid bar a couple of times. I make sure I know a boss before I go and do it. I can have a laugh and joke on vent and in guild chat. As a player I always try to do my best, if I feel I am underperforming I want to find out why and fix it, this can invole surfing the net for answers or asking the opinions of other.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

--Raid spots and security within the guild. I want to know that aslong as I perform and sign up to raids that I will get them instead of the GMs mate in greens. I also like the idea of being in an established guild which has players that have performed well before and can help me to be a better player.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

--My names Marcus, I'm 16 and live in Birmingham (UK) with my parents. (i am very mature)
--I do alot of studying really other than that im always on WoW
--I don't have a job and my family generally leave me alone, I Never Very Happy get nagged off WOW

Additional information which you would like to name?

Sorry i did the other application wrong Sad(
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frost Mage Application   Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 am

This application feels familiar.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Thesage
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Thesage

PostSubject: Re: Frost Mage Application   Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 am

Clision wrote:
Sorry i did the other application wrong Sad(

Dont worry, you found your copy and paste buttons this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost Mage Application   Frost Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost Mage Application
Page 1 of 1