Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyzerg
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:06 pm

General information:

Characters name: Lyzerg
Class: Rogue ( not Rouge)
Race: Gnome!
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 57 days atm, 38 at 70
Profesions and level of professions: Jewelcrafting and mining. JC is at 369 and my mining at 375. Planning on keeping to these through WoTLK.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yeah, recently had a great deal of "words" with my ISP, meaning my connection is now more stable than ever. Averaging around 30-40ms and 60fps.

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)- Well since im free most days after college anyway, and the holidays are coming up for me, I'll be able to power to 80 in no time, and the new content will make grinding those levels that much more fun. So for me, asap IS my target, since I much prefer raiding to leveling.

What other characters will you level to 80? Well, My primary focus is to get my rogue to 80 first, and then do a whole lot of raiding with him. I have a shaman alt, also 70 atm on another server, and in my spare time, I may get round to leveling her to 80. I do also plan to create a Deathnight on Ghostlands when I can.

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-04:00 - Yes (Please write lastest time you could raid till here) I put (04:00) because in truth, I really don't know. But I dont leave until the raid is finished, so that's just whenever you guys decide to call it.
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what? I do indeed. I raided AG, AQ20, MC, BWL and AQ40 with success, however, I never had the opertunity to do Naxxramas properly.

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill? I have killed, everything upto Mother Sharraz (spelling?) in BT and Archimonde in MH, and have made attempts at Illidan, taking him into his third phase. The guild im currently with on my shaman are the ones these attempts are being made with, and we hope to have him down, and begin making progress in SWP soon.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked - I was in Fraternite for quite a while, and before them, there's no guild of any great worth mentioning in tbc on my Rogue, I raided with Fraternite from 2/6 SSC and 1/4 TK until the they had 3/5MH and 4/9BT, and then they stopped making progress, and alot of arguements broke out, which kinda ruined the atmosphere for me.
When this happened, my irl friend had applied to lost and mentioned they were also looking for Rogues, and it was on this information that I decided to apply to Lost myself. I was declined, and in return kicked from Fraternite for this.
I wont lie, I did like some of the people in that guild, however the drama just ruined the raiding for me.
After that, I took a long break from my rogue, focusing more on raiding with my Shaman, and how with WoTLK on the horizon, i'd very much like to take up gaming with my rogue again.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? Well, I have played this character since the very begining of WoW, and was in fact the 3rd character I ever created, so I can safely vouch that I know my classes skills and abilities throughly, to maximise my dps. Combat swords is the best raiding spec for a rogue, however, the swords I own are pretty much sub-standard (Merciless MH and MGT offhand) and with WoTLK so close, i dont see much point in upgrading these now when my fist weapons suit just fine.
I hate coming un-prepared to a raid, so im always ready with buff food, flasks/elixirs and pots, so I can always give 110% to each raid, and I intend to carry this habit over into WoTLK.
To add, in Fraternite; considering I had "lesser" gear than most other melee members, I still managed to top the melee dps meters, always coming in the top 5 dpsers, and usually in the top 3 (allowing for AoE in MH etc.)

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most? In WoTLK, I'm planning to keep the same talent build I have atm, with adding the extra 10 points into the Assassination tree, with 5 points in Lethality, 1 point in Vigor, 3 points in Vile Poisons and the 1 left over point in Improved poisons.
These are my plans, however I appreciate any advice and other rogues can give, and I do look at information such as ElitistJerks from time to time, to see if there are any improvements I can make. Here is my link to myy armoury also - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Lyzerg

Also, here is my current talent build for raiding- http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/rogue/talents.html?tal=00532000000000000000000000002520520500050102231005212510000000000000000000000000000
Put it here because I change to my pvp spec alot, and didnt want you to not have a copy of my raiding spec.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)- I don't feel, with the new talents that I have really lost anything. If anything I have only gained on my dps with the new moves and talents. I have considered trying out a Multilate spec to test the effectivness of Hunger for Blood and the other talents in a raiding environment, however I haven't had the oppertunity to do so yet.

What do you think you can add to Eternals? Come WoTLK, I can offer the strong dps a rogue can output, a reliabe gamer, and a personality that can appreciate a good laugh. I'm nearly always online on a night, being as the first thing I do when I come home from college is to turn on my pc and boot up WoW. I know my class, and I can safely say that that isn't going to change in WoTLK, and id love to give the new raiding instances a shot beside an already established guild.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? A good raiding environment I hope, as i've only heard good things about this guild. I have met one or two of your members recently too, that enforce this- one being Shortazz, or Urdied. Seemed he was a good and able player, and set a good example for the rest of the guild. I did lose my temper briefly with a couple of players that decided to make an arguement with an irl friend, and I regret that, but I'm sure he would vouch for my skills, as I was topping the dps meters in the ZA run we were participating in.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Well, my names Callum Storey
Aged 18 (19 come next August)
I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire, in a village called Hessle in the UK.
I'm studying Engineering at college, so naturally taking things apart and struggling to put them back together counts as a hobby Razz I also do a fair bit of artwork, mostly drawings around a manga and anime style.
My family leave me mostly to myself, and they know not to interupt a raid Wink

Additional information which you would like to name? After all of that I don't think there's a great deal I can add lol. My irl friend Purehearted just applied here, and I'd like to join him in gaming in WoTLK too, as we have shared alot of the same guilds over many of the same servers since the begining of WoW. I speak fluent English of course, and I do use grammer, after doing an A-level in the language haha >.>
I say lol far too much irl, as well as roflmao (roflmoo?)

If you need to contact me and I'm not on Lyzerg, feel free to message my Shaman Eta on The Maelstrom ingame, or just write me a mail and I'll get back to you asap.
Feel free to ask anything else I may have missed.

Lyzerg.

Last edited by Lyzerg on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Ew, east riding. ew.
Huddersfields where the cool cats live
Back to top Go down
Purehearted
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?
Purehearted

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm

first Ronan, East riding is a nice place to live, well some parts are =)
huddersfield is where the cool cats live? rofl

well i have raided with lyzerg for ages over our 3 years of playing wow from the start.
he knows his class well and always come with pots and buff stuff.

so GL Lyzerg.

ROFLMOO =)
Back to top Go down
Maggy
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?
Maggy

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Not sure if you two remeber meh (lyz and pure) from fraternite, but gl with your apps, hope we get in lol. Anyways Lyz and Pure are both good players imo.
Back to top Go down
Lyzerg
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Ahh, hey Maggy Smile
Long time no see!

Thanks and good luck with your app too mate.
Back to top Go down
Purehearted
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?
Purehearted

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Roflmoo maggy ze mage how can we forget a imba mage like you.

thanks and GL with yours =)
Back to top Go down
Maggy
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?
Maggy

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:50 pm

haha nice one, emphasis on the "ze" btw lol.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:33 am

Whisper myself or an officer for trialist spot.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue   Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyzerg- 70 Gnome Rogue
Page 1 of 1