Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock application from mentrum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mentrum

Warlock application from mentrum. Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:07 am

General information:

Characters name: Mentrum
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 65 days
Profesions and level of professions: Enchanting (lvl 375)/ Tailoring (lvl 375)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes. And i have around 100 MS in raids, DCs are very rare to be honest.

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)

It's very hard to say that, I will try to get my lock to lvl 80 in 1 month (maybe less), because that is a new land and new quests and...... Well, we will see (probably i won't lvling more than 1 month).

What other characters will you level to 80?

I will make a Death knight, and maybe my shaman (lvl 20- Centrum) I am lvling him now. But i like locks very much.

Raid times and Experience:

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, 2-3am- But I am tired after 00:00 some days. Wink
Saturday is rest day xxxxx - pvp/10 man raids etc...
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?

Yes, but only when i was lvl 70: AQ40-4/9, AQ20-5/6, Onyxia's Lair- 1/1, Zul'Gurub- just some bosses, can't remember which ones. =)

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?

Well, I killed 1st boss in MH. And attempted to kill 2nd.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

I was in Beerform (DKP =epgp? =S, they are making group for 25 man raid 1 hour, even if 30 players is online... and their GM blamed me for some stupid thing and i have enough all that and so i left.), Reunoin (they are not xp players...., i want more =P, btw they are on begining of t4...) and poseidon (they inv me when they made a guild and i left because i was playing a rogue on another realm, so i couldn't help them in raids, and probably that was my big mistake.)

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

As a warlock ,i can do a lot of AoE (CoE /Rain Fire) and single target hits with quick fire spec (after 3.0.1 patch) or slow and massive shadow spels (shadow bolt - massive crit for 6-9k) before 3.0.1 patch.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?

I think that will be destro/fire spec for lock the best thing cuz u have very quick spells. Example: Incinerate can be cast in 1 sec. But aff is very good to tbh.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)

Demonic sac is worsen than before and I don't have so big crit chance, but i am not sure for that crit. Wink

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I will be ready for raid at the time. And ofc i want to be friendly with all members, have jokes with them and respect to all. =)

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

I think that they can make World of Warcraft more interesting, so we have fun , raid together (this game has been made for raiding and u can do the raids without good guild) and friendship. =)

Name: Jure
Interests: I like sport, music and computers (WoW). =P
I am studying but this year a bit late.... So i am working as a student, have Gf and live with my parents for now (3rd floor) =P

"Mentrum is here on your service." XD
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:49 am

Wich stupid thing was that ?
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:21 am

CoE as an AoE? I'm sure thats just a late night slip up Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Azmi
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:35 am

shadow bolt - massive crit for 6-9k

You sure about that high crits?
Back to top Go down
Mentrum

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Yeah, it was late when i wrote that... so i am sorry for that stupid mistakes as CoE lol, i mean SoC.
and shadow bolt for 9k is possible..., but normal crits are 4-7k, depends on gear..
And Gwenn, why stupid thing? =S
Back to top Go down
Mentrum

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:42 am

Sorry guys, but i must cancel my application, good luck in your future raids =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application from mentrum.   Warlock application from mentrum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock application from mentrum.
Page 1 of 1