Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back! :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Poison Prince
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

I'm Back! :P Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:25 am

General information:

Characters name:Poisonprince/Zehir
Class:70/56 (2 Levels a day Razz)
Race:Human/Draenei
Level at time of application:70/56
Played Time on your character:61d/5d
Profesions and level of professions:375Ench375Tailor/281Herb143Inscription
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Yes

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work) I have no life still :'(

What other characters will you level to 80?Both of Them Razz

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-Any:Time - Yes (Please write lastest time you could raid till here)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - No

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
None xD

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
Azgalor

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Poseidon <GM Went Mad With Power LoL> BeerForm <DKP Confused Me (Isn't Hard) lol>

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Serious Raiding when not AFK Razz Don't go AFK alot but if I do feel free to MD me Smile
I think I have a strong talent build on both chars that would be useful for the raid

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
Different talents mean different hybrids, it'll depend on the raid and boss we are going for

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
Fire + Shadow = 1 confused Warlock ^.^
Hasn't affected the mage yet as he hasn't got to 70 yet,

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I good laugh, someone to slap in spare time Razz
Hopefully good raid experience to come

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
MD me while AFK Razz Give me more of a life (risky) Razz
Good raiding friends to go with and a good guild community
...oh and free pots ^.^ Razz lol

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Luke or That Noobish Warlock In The Corner ^.^, 16, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, UK Razz, Music, Singing (Off Vent lol), Family/ Gaming, Xbox ^.^, Applied for several jobs and hope to get some money to continue paying for this game lol, family won't nag me to stop... they'll watch me die and throw rocks at me ^.^

Additional information which you would like to name?
Ehh i'm just me, Smile
Hope I get in again Very Happy
...Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:48 pm

You've been in Eternals before haven't you, with your warlock? I think I remember you being affliction at the time and failing your trial, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: oh just noticed the topic, guess I was right. Think you failed your trial because you did (even) worse than the other lock that was on trial at the time. Warlock spell rotations (if that's what you can call them) don't look like they're getting any easier in wotlk, so that doesn't bode well for you...

Which character do you want to raid with btw, lock or mage? And can you say something sensible about the spec or specs you plan on raiding with?
Back to top Go down
Poison Prince
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:55 pm

I plan to raid with the mage, it seems everyone thinks I use a mage better than warlock, less dots I suppose.

The spec I plan to use for the mage is 54/7/0

Edit: The reason for that spec is because of its mana efficiency and reasonable damage
Back to top Go down
Underpowered
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Since ur applying for a wotlk spot it would most likely help if u would post ur lvl 80 spec, not 70
Back to top Go down
Poison Prince
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Good point UP, sorry lol

64/7/0
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 am

A friendly application but unfortunatly you aren't the kind of player we are after. You have been with us before and it was a failed trial, the issues that you failed on we feel would still be issues now. Your mage also being level 56 isn't in a prime position for a trialist spot and you are untested at raiding level and we don't feel we would be able to test you properly before the expansion. Good luck in finding a home for your warlock and mage.

Rigsby
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Poison Prince
Oh this is a forum
Oh this is a forum

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Ok thankyou Rigs Smile Good luck with the guild and raiding after expansion Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! :P   I'm Back! :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back! :P
Page 1 of 1