Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psylon

Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Empty
PostSubject: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm

General information:

Characters name:Psylon
Class:Hunter
Race:Nelf Razz
Level at time of application: 70
Played Time on your character: 50+
Profesions and level of professions: mining and encg 375
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes 100-200 which is normal for me =)

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work)
well i dont know how hard\easy will it be to level up on the expansion but i guess 1 month maybe less maybe more .
well i can skip few day of school Razz but only the non exam days >.<.

What other characters will you level to 80?
maybe just maybe a mage named psycowpat. leveling proccess atm)
eventually will make a dk. =)

Raid times and Experience:

We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes for sure
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 3am i guess or until ill get really tiered
Saturday is rest day xxxxx ZZZzzzzz
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

on the days i didnt say for sure.. i might have a problem if i have an important exam on the day after it so i wont be able to stay till midnight.

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?
Zg only i guess

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?
i guess the 4th one in mh .. azgalor
or teron in bt til this moment.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked
well ive been to fraternite but i wasnt raiding that much because i was kinda more into pvp because i wanterd to get a title .. and i had a pvp kinda phase im my "wow life" but now id like to go back to pve because i have a chance with wotlk. ^.^

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
A very good dps class ( and md ofc) some times crowd control and now after the patch a really nice aoe Very Happy (volley)

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?
well in wotlk i will probly stay a bm. but am willing to change for any other purpose. because i think bm will be good for raiding because it enhances the raid with some nice talents =)

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't)
I cant say something change in the negativ side for my class and specificly for my spec because i really like the talents the made and well its just more fun for me .

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
dunno how social u are but i can add bit more fun and laughs Razz because im kinda looking for a guild which is not only raiding and with expirienced people but a guild that is social aswell.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
be a nice guild =) emm friendly and loads of raiding maybe ? Razz

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Nik , 17, Israel , emm no hobbies tbh going out and wow i guess. unless something serious and unexpected happens nothing can affect my raiding . only exams at school can affected a bit but not too much ofc =)

Additional information which you would like to name? mmm i know few guys in ur guild for exaple tyrex and tyuiopasd and they are nice so i wud like to know more nice ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 am

Finaly a honest answer I seen on the question how long it will to get to 80 Razz
Back to top Go down
Reese
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:40 am

I can answer how long it takes real time to give a guide.

Hardcore levelling, via quests and instances, took around 7-8 hours at level 70-71. 77-78 took about 10 hours. so you are looking at about 100 hours to level.
Unless they change the requirements or lower the rewards etc. I found that i had 5 areas i had not even been to at level 78.
Back to top Go down
psylon

PostSubject: app   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:33 pm

well if looking at reese's answer and taking the info he\she gave in acount.. i guess it will be 1 month and a small "+". but with a good environment and fun ppl it might take a lesser amount of time Razz ^^
ah and i know kwinn from ur guild =) havent spoken to her in a while but i do know her ( this is for the section of people u know in the guild)
Back to top Go down
psylon

PostSubject: aa   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 pm

scrape this .. not interested .
app canceled
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm

psylon wrote:
app canceled

Must be a male nelf Razz
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:44 pm

psylon wrote:
app canceled

I guess he saw Grimaxs picture Sad
Back to top Go down
https://eternalsoldforum.forumotion.com
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Rigsby wrote:
psylon wrote:
app canceled

I guess he saw Grimaxs picture Sad

But Grimax is so sweeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Gnock
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Gwenn wrote:

Can I have some of whatever the hell it is you're smoking? Must be some really potent shit
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 am

Gnock wrote:
Gwenn wrote:

Can I have some of whatever the hell it is you're smoking? Must be some really potent shit

I sniff not smoke , smoking is so 2003

Want some ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD   Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelf hunt application :P cmon check it out XD
Page 1 of 1