Eternals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals

A forum for Eternal members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggysstylow
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:56 pm

General information:

Characters name: Doggysstylow
Class: Shaman
Race: Dreanei
Level: 70
Started playing WoW: Just before BC came out
Played Time on your char: about 80 days
Proffesions Primary and Secundary: Herblore Alchemy
How stable is your internet connection: 100 MS normally
Whats you regular FPS rate in a 25 man raid: 20 - 35

Raid times and Experience:

We raid from Monday till Friday with different times. How many of these day can you attend. Please clarify them with the day and the time. Delete applicable.
Monday 19:30-23:30: Yes/No
Tuesday 19:30-23:30: Yes
Wednesday19:15-24:00: Yes
Thursday 19:30-23:30: Yes/No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx: Yes/No (Don't know for sure, gotta work friday evenings)
Saturday is rest day xxxxx
Sunday 19:30-23:30: Yes

Whats your pre-TBC raiding experience?
Applying
The Burning Crusade experience:
Raid Experience within the following dungeons:
Serpent Shrine Caverns: 5/6
Tempest Keep: 3/4
Mount Hyjal: 4/5
Black Temple: 4/9
Sunwell Plateau: 0/6
Zul’Aman: cleared

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Frequency, Disbanded because there was a lack of raiding.

Why did you choose too become the class you are currently playing with?
I like being a shammy because I like the WF damage or spamming yellow laz0rs ^^

What are the biggest advantages you have within this class and what is your role in a raid? Specify this to your spec.
Shammys are made to be good buffers, thats why I always got a lot of whispers they want the agi totem or WF totem etc..:p My spec is 2/45/14, improved WF totem + some talents in Resto for the Hit rating and improved range of totems. the 2 spare talents are in elemental for extra dmg with shocks.

Stats unbuffed:
Health: 7879
Mana: 6718
Attack power (Melee/ranged): 1714
Spell damage/Healing power: 514
(Spell)Crit: 28.86

Any other stats which are needed in your class. This is also to test your knowledge about your class so make a good choice. (Posting all stats won’t do the trick or referring to armory).
Around 500 armor ignore (1300 when exec proc), 115 hit rating, no expertise yet ( been doing heroic MgT for the trinket from the beginning it came out and still havent seen it drop:/) and 44 haste.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A good melee/ranged physical dps buffing char.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Show me rest of BT content and/or Sunwell, would love to see that

Some Real life info. Country, RL age, Name, Work, Interest?
I live in Holland, I'm 18 years old, my real life name is Dennis, only work on fridays. I spend the day at school, I like going out with friends on saturdays and I play football 2 evenings (not always tho, bit of a slacker in football trainings lol) in the week and a game on saturdays.

Additional information which you would like too name?
Got the WotLK Beta server so if any1 wants to know something just ask me ^^
Back to top Go down
Thesage
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Thesage

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am

The gems in your belt are pretty fail, but aside from that its a pretty sound application, enchants and gemming show adequate class knowledge (although you should have 2x mongoose) and your gear is a good foundation for the level of raiding were at

providing you have the brains to boot, you might be what were looking for
Back to top Go down
Doggysstylow
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm

I am aware of those gems in my waist, it is just temporary.. and it's better than nothing Wink

Edit: Replaced the crappy gems with 2 epic gems Cool
Back to top Go down
Korgan
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi there,

you got a nice setup of stats and items. Your gear is good not perfect yet but it is good.

Some remarks

Like thesage sad the belt is poorly gemmed but you say you are gonna change this.

Boots are not enchantend and 12 agi is really nice or boar speed as you are melee but i would go for the 12 agi.

Some questions

Your main hand has executioneer which you don't see often. How come you did not went for two times moongoose.

Why you got a Haste trinket and not a attack power / improve attack power one?

What is your DPS rotation?

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Korgan
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Cats Swiftness, Korgan
Back to top Go down
Thesage
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Thesage

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Korgan wrote:
Why you got a Haste trinket and not a attack power / improve attack power one?

Because haste is superior?

Granted, the trinket in question is of a low quality, but are you under the impression that the DST somehow isnt the 2nd best enhancement trinket in-game?
Back to top Go down
Doggysstylow
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Yes, my sockets are replaced with 2 epic gems: 5 str + 5 crit rating

Gonna enchant my boots with 12 agi as soon as I have found some1 who can do that

I didnt went for 2 times mongoose is because I like armor penatrion althought I dont know if 2 times mongoose is much better, because the proc only give a 4.8% extra crit chance and dont know if that is superior to the 800 armor ignore.. I might go for mongoose because WotLK is coming and shammys get ap from agi then aswell so then it would be much better.

I was waiting for the the expertise trinket for MgT (see my application) and the AP trinket from Zul'jin.. which unfortunately never ever drops when I go there.. Sad But I have enough badges to buy bloodlust brooch, but dont wanna waste the badges on something I might replace in a week or so tbh. And btw Bloodlust brooch equip only gives me 10 more ap then my currently haste trinket(when I dont use it).

My DPS rotation is very simple, use stormstrike whenever it is on CD, then I use Fire shock + Earth shock, I know its better to use stormstrike when the WF is not on CD (3sec). But it's hard to see it, and you will have WF whole the time so I think it doesn't matter that much.
Back to top Go down
Ronan
Look mummy, I can type
Look mummy, I can type
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Doggysstylow wrote:

Gonna enchant my boots with 12 agi as soon as I have found some1 who can do that

Cats Swiftness!!! Very Happy

I know 2 people who can do it Linos and Mysila :p
Back to top Go down
Thesage
I iZ nO nOoB
I iZ nO nOoB
Thesage

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Doggysstylow wrote:
My DPS rotation is very simple, use stormstrike whenever it is on CD, then I use Fire shock + Earth shock, I know its better to use stormstrike when the WF is not on CD (3sec). But it's hard to see it, and you will have WF whole the time so I think it doesn't matter that much.

Youre right with the shock rotation, however the major benefit to stormstrike is that it has a 36% chance to cause a WF proc, however if your WF is on CD then that chance is 0 and your stormstrike is essentially wasted.
It may not be easy to spot, but were now on brutallus, and thus it is essential.

I would be willing to offer you a trial, see how you fit with our raid, how well you listen etc, i hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Doggysstylow
Whats a forum?
Whats a forum?

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:41 am

Yes, thats true, i'll go work on that WF with cooldowns and etc, ill do my best
in every possible way i can to make it work:)

thnx for giving me a trial

Doggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy   Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doggysstylow, 70 Ench Shammy
Page 1 of 1